Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Grazza

Post Your Doom Picture (Part 2)

I don't like her bangs, but shes still a cutie in New Girl. IMO she looked her best as the blonde in Elf.

3 hours ago, Angry Saint said:

This secret area in Asbesto Queen:

[3do fmv baron]

Haha damn, certainly didn't expect to see that here of all places. I totally forgot I put that there!

@dobu gabu maru Just how much of that thing is midtextures? I guess it speaks to the skill of use if the divide isn't at all apparent.

51 minutes ago, Jaxxoon R said:

@dobu gabu maru Just how much of that thing is midtextures? I guess it speaks to the skill of use if the divide isn't at all apparent.

The SUPPORT3s! Though top and bottom layers actually have the midtex blending into an upper SUPPORT3 texture.

you clearly also deserve the title of a 'Murderbox Wizard' but yeah that one fits too, very nifty looking shot btw

11 hours ago, Angry Saint said:

This secret area in Asbesto Queen:

Here's one from SailorScout's Containment Area remake, which was biting satire at the time:

LDs9l6U.png

19 hours ago, TwinBeast said:

I thought she was Xena...

I thought so too, until I noticed the glasses.

11 hours ago, tourniquet said:

you clearly also deserve the title of a 'Murderbox Wizard' but yeah that one fits too, very nifty looking shot btw

That might be a more accurate title, especially after I realized that the structures indeed look fine without the midtex :P

vvvv AW HELL YEAH CURVY MAPS

Edited by dobu gabu maru

1 minute ago, Ribbiks said:

thoughtful_monster_placement.wad

Not enough revenants.

19 hours ago, dobu gabu maru said:

[SCREENIE]

Someday I'll have the custom tag of "midtex wizard", someday...

I don't know what the heck is that supposed to be, but I'm loving it

1 hour ago, Ribbiks said:

thoughtful_monster_placement.wad

Apropos of nothing in particular, if I made that status bar bg today, "arms" wouldn't be a completely different shade of grey to the rest of the text.

Spoiler

ORJUI01.jpg

ORJUI02.jpg

Here, have 2 brief shots of my map for the french "tangerine nightmare" project. Map is soon to be finished I guess. 

1 minute ago, Da Werecat said:

This would really benefit from a new palette.

Haha, I know but then again, I'm not the one leading the project so I have to make do with what I have :D 

This has been brought up to the leader's attention though and I suppose the end result will have a wider orange range.