Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Grazza

Post Your Doom Picture (Part 2)

Thanks guys! Sorry there is no real eye candy this time around ;p I wanted to show the map' s current status and some recent progress; try to drum up some support and motivation for the Standard E1 CP, given recent events there. 

Eradrop that looks amazing! Between those shots and the ones you've posted earlier I'm super excited for any progress you post; can't wait to get my grubby paws on it someday...

19 minutes ago, Obsidian said:

Have I mentioned that I like books?

Screenshot_Doom_20170630_054526.png

I like books.

I'll take an...EDUCATED guess and say you like books.

3 hours ago, Eradrop said:

Screenshot_Doom_20170629_183512.png

That looks excellent!  What textures are you using?  I'd love to borrow them if they're free to use... :)

It's a texture pack i've made for my self project, I will release it as a seperate pack when I finish the Project

oh good god what have i done

what have i done

nA6XAjC.png

EDIT: oh damn looks like i slipped up and did it again

WLIvIwK.png

Edited by Blastfrog

Guest Unregistered account

That pinkie is me tbh

I think I'd prefer if each of the big gates had a single-colored surface without the condensed gradients at its left and right edges, otherwise great.

1 hour ago, Eris Falling said:

COLOURS!

CQeBJmB.gif

kflW49wl.jpg

So you had some of the peyote the creator of Ancient Aliens did?

heh, whenever I make these that always gets suggested :D It was discussed on discord but seems to be not possible afaik, I'd totally try and add it in otherwise. I wonder how the void map in Winter's Fury works though...

You should be able to make the colors rotate via a looping script that calls Sector_SetColor onto each sector to change its color to the color that its left or right neighbor had in the previous iteration of the loop (easily implemented via an array).

3 hours ago, Eris Falling said:

COLOURS!

I feel Jeff Minter would approve.

On 6/28/2017 at 0:32 AM, Not Jabba said:

@Ryathaen, where do those iron textures in the bridge-like structure come from? They look really nice.

Aand here you go: They're from STRAIN!

htwt1.png

Zan-zan's hideous amateur texture world tour rolls through sunny Aberystwyth

On 7/4/2017 at 2:08 PM, DoomLover234 said:

simplistic on purpose

I'd be lying if I said I could really comprehend what's entirely going on with it. In fact, the more I look at it the less it looks like anything. It would really help a lot if the shapes looked like they had more than two minutes of effort put into them, plus some two-tone shading would allow for some actual depth to the thing without canceling out the simplistic look.