Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Grazza

Post Your Doom Picture (Part 2)

joe-ilya said:

http://i.imgur.com/fDkGdr1l.png

Why on Earth did you MSPaint the Doomguy's appendages to make him look like a neon monstrosity?

Can we move on from that shit please? Thank you~

I would have something to post...but I am not sure how to go about testing for boom compatibility without pissing about with PRBoom...which I tried...and did not like...and nor did my PC it seems.

Kate said:

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2014/211/2/a/sweet_little_kinda_sorta_almost_nearly_dead_bunny_by_engrishman-d7szo5j.png
I'm not apologizing.

Hahaha, even though i realy do not watch anything pony related i stil think this is genius...

Now to fake extreme disgust to try to fit in with the kewl kids ;
fuuuu, what the... you killed doom in my mind !

FuzzballFox said:

I am not sure how to go about testing for boom compatibility without pissing about with PRBoom...which I tried...and did not like...and nor did my PC it seems.

Prboom has been obsolete for almost ten years now. Prboom-plus does everything Prboom did and a lot more. It is also much more accurate in emulating vanilla and Boom. If you have any issues with it, post in the Source Ports sub-forum, you'll have help quickly.

I've been working on a map for the Doomworld Mega Project 2015. It will be a follow-up to the one I made last year, The Fantastic Love Adventure of Lt. Feelgood. Thought I'd post some screens and see what people think:

And here are the screenshots I just posted on the official DWMP 2015 thread:

Spoiler

Love to get feedback. Let me know what you think. Expect much more in the future.

Toxie Rocks said:

Let me know what you think.

* does not think, only drools *

Never_Again said:

Prboom has been obsolete for almost ten years now. Prboom-plus does everything Prboom did and a lot more. It is also much more accurate in emulating vanilla and Boom. If you have any issues with it, post in the Source Ports sub-forum, you'll have help quickly.

Ah danke! Just downloaded and it runs a lot better! But the sound is completely fucked, going to have to look into that~

Kate said:

Doom Fluttershy

Badass. I'm not even a huge fan of MLP (just watched some episodes), but this is so badass.

joe-ilya, what kind of bird is that? Looks like a pokemon...

joe-ilya said:

@kate I wasn't aware ponies have cutie marks on both sides.

Yeah, catching onto details like that requires watching the show for more than... *taps on watch* 30 seconds. But I digress.

Speaking of 30 Seconds, I should work on that.

scifista42 said:

@RNGPSY: Where do you come across all those impressive and exotic maps, like the ones pictured on this and the previous page?

i did it, and stream did the other one. or rather still doing

regarding the map, secondary shotgun with yet cheesy looking barrel

Rather some "Squid Launcher" (Despictable Me) / "Mollusk Launcher" (Saints Row: The Third)

RNGPSY said:

i did it, and stream did the other one. or rather still doing

regarding the map, secondary shotgun with yet cheesy looking barrel

I demand to know what this is for and when I can play it.

MFG38 said:

Looks pretty cool. Is that a recolored Stronghold auto-shotgun in the second and third screenshots?

Stronghold weapons were taken from Demon Eclipse. Well, one version of it, because Eriance redid the weapons several times.