Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Grazza

Post Your Doom Picture (Part 2)

an_mutt said:

Still messing around with this concept.

Will get around to fixing those stray black and white pixels at some point, too.

Sweet. Fog acting like clouds I guess?

Ribbiks in his Stardate.wad changed all green colors into violet. Here all red was changed into violet... Too much violentce
Waiting for Black and White :D

so many awesome shots on the last few pages. so much so that I went through and saved all the pictures to my hard drive!

dobu gabu maru said:

Absolutely gorgeous techbase work Wilou, looks like a ton of fun to explore.

I second this, delicious shots.

floatRand said:

http://i.imgur.com/YQhKOS9.png
I am not gonna make friends with this map.

No. No you aren't.

Sadly I have nothing new to show anyone - Fallout 4's been draining me of my time, heh.

About to continue working on the DECORATE for the angel now though so there may be more shots of his attacks soon.

WH-Wilou84 said:

Well, here's some brown and gray... :)

Lovely stuff.

By the way, I can't quote your posts properly. Your username contains the vbulletin code tags, which seems to mess up the quote function, so I have to remove the '[]' tags from your name. Just letting you know.

Dave The Daring said:

By the way, I can't quote your posts properly. Your username contains the vbulletin code tags, which seems to mess up the quote function, so I have to remove the '[]' tags from your name. Just letting you know.

Hmm, that's unfortunate.
I recall it worked fairly well a few months ago - maybe it's related to the inclusion of the post number within the quote tag, as this feature has been added here since then.

Thanks for letting me know !
I'll have to get my username changed.

50 nerfed afrits (have 380 HP each, but are quicker than the Scythe 2 kind) vs. 10 cybers. Who wins? And how many of that monster is left over.

Correct answer: afrits, and however many that is.

Sprites are pretty much done in terms of recolouring, it's now time for me to start mapping!

rdwpa said:

Correct answer: afrits, and however many that is.

That made me laugh, but for reasons I can't understand.

The Seraphim boss makes quite the entrance!

2012:

2015:

That said, I miss being able to just draw stuff quickly and be happy with it and swiftly move on to the next area.

@Afterglow - nice texture usage!

Eris Falling said:

I miss being able to just draw stuff quickly and be happy with it and swiftly move on to the next area.

I concur with this. I remember the days when I'd have made something similar, or even less detailed than your 2012 screenshot and would have referred to it as 'hyperdetail'. Looking back it's quite hilarious :)

AD_79 said:

Sprites are pretty much done in terms of recolouring, it's now time for me to start mapping!

I'm concerned with your purple obsession. Are you on drugs young man?

Dave The Daring said:

I'm concerned with your purple obsession. Are you on drugs young man?

*hits blunt* no why would i be

In all seriousness, I just find it fun to mess around with the palette.

Dave The Daring said:

But why purple?

It's a colour that's not used too often in Doom. I can't think of many projects that use purple in their palette.

EDIT: Plus, I like the colour :P

Testing with Spectrombies. They're fast and agile, and never stop shooting until they're dead without any pain chances.

After a brief hiatus, found some time to work on continuing my own project... I think I can roll with this theme.

(images linked for 1080p goodness)

Going for some neon signs to get a change of theme. Tried it in different colors for each sign, but it looked kinda tutti frutti so I went for a single color range on it.