• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Grazza

Post Your Doom Picture (Part 2)

komojo said:

http://i.imgur.com/zrejVxm.png
http://i.imgur.com/2dcnhe9.png

Very early screenshots of a VR Doom WAD viewer for Google Cardboard. This is what it looks like after a few days of work. I eventually plan on getting textures and objects to show up.

Holy moly that's cool. It already looks rad as heck, I love that you used the automap colors for your wireframe view :)

...I know I posted a bunch of this already, but now it is complete :D

MAP25: Flooded Archive

(images linked for 1080p goodness)

Rayzik said:

...I know I posted a bunch of this already, but now it is complete :D

MAP25: Flooded Archive

YIKES, it is complete already? What source port is it for? Do you have a forum topic about it?

scifista42 said:

Fakely curved arches + transparent grates = neat!

Still trying to determine whether I should decrease the distance on them to make the empty space less apparent, but I like the way they look regardless.

printz said:

YIKES, it is complete already? What source port is it for? Do you have a forum topic about it?

Just this one map is complete now. All the maps are MBF compatible (-complevel 11). No topic yet, not until it's release ready.

Small project intended as practise for gameplay and layout, since I don't often work with Doom (mostly Duke3D). Currently MAP01 is finished and have another two in mind where I try a different approach to gameplay from the last. Debating whether to release them one at a time for feedback, or wait. Screenshot for now;

Quakis said:

That's a pretty good detailing, simply clean at first sight and turns out being elaborate only at second sight, which I like. I also like that you aren't afraid to use very different kinds of textures next to each other, and even making them look naturally that way.

rdwpa said:

The Doomguy grin is one of my favorite things.

This is all kinds of awesome!

edit: Pic reposted for new page