Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Grazza

Post Your Doom Picture (Part 2)

Guest Unregistered account
jmickle66666666 said:

It's not a voodoo doll because they are green, and there's no frag display so it's not multiplayer.

Could be co-op. You can WARNING: I ACTUALLY HAVE NO IDEA IF YOU CAN hurt allies in Vanilla co-op (I think there's an option??)

You always hurt allies in vanilla coop, there is no option to turn that off. That was a major source of hilarious moments.

Haha, nice. I got a lot of answers. Thank you all for your participation. You guys gave answers that I wouldn't have thought of.

WINNER:

Spoiler

scifista42 said:

The transparent pixel in the gray marine's arm, displaying the blue carpet through it.

You're right. This is what I was thinking about. Congratulations!

That was a screenshot taken from Chocolate-Doom and it wasn't modified.

anotak said:

Upload it on https://www.virustotal.com/ and give us the link. The file should be "zdoom.exe".

This site will also give us the different checksums.

Can you check your version? Press the tilde (~) on your keyboard. It should be the key at the left of '1' if you have a American keyboard. The version should be written in the console. The build number and maybe the date may be there too.

axdoom1 said:

Upload it on https://www.virustotal.com/ and give us the link. The file should be "zdoom.exe".

Can you check your version? Press the tilde (~) on your keyboard. It should be the key at the left of '1' if you have a American keyboard. The version should be written in the console. The build number and maybe the date may be there too.

uhhh

he's joking :V

axdoom1 said:

i tried this and it didn't help

joe-ilya said:

this is cool shaped. a little color variation would go a long way to ease visual perception and create clear identifiable silhouettes for players to latch onto and whatnot though

anotak said:

can someone help me run norton disk doctor on my zdoom

well, that's easy.
the first thing you need to do is take the norton disc, break it, and buy kaspersky.

anotak said:

i tried this and it didn't help

this is cool shaped. a little color variation would go a long way to ease visual perception and create clear identifiable silhouettes for players to latch onto and whatnot though

There is some colour, the bottom of the right area has blue water (somewhat visible behind the stairs).
And the area to the left has green grass at the bottom (not visible at all in this screenshot).

EDIT : Here's another comparison.

Before :

After :

The reflective flooring really ties it all together. The choice in texturing couldn't be better & the sunlight shine beams make it seem more real. What kind of monsters lurk around a place like that? classy & polite sophisticated monsters that attack with questions instead of physical harm?

Are you just testing out textures and Zdoom features?
This is just a square room with a fancy ceiling, if you'd put all this fancy ness into an actual layout I'd fully appreciate it.

Yeah that does look awesome Dragonfly, and joe who the fuck are you to say that when all you've done in literally the post above is slightly modify d5m1, and made it look WORSE

Yes, it's hard to please me with visuals because I prefer wacky layouts like in Going Down.
And if anything, I'm giving feedback, not trying to bring anyone down, unlike you to me.

I'm just going to give the entirety of DWANGO5 the aesthics of single player by giving the levels a sense of progression, extending levels when needed, adding secrets, monsters, guns, ammo, health my own way and making little changes to the main map.

And stop saying "It's worse", because it's the almost the same map because I didn't feel like extending this one as it's MAP01.

joe-ilya said:

I'm just going to give the entirety of DWANGO5 the aesthics of single player by giving the levels a sense of progression, extending levels when needed, adding secrets, monsters, guns, ammo, health my own way and making little changes to the main map.

And stop saying "It's worse", because it's the almost the same map because I didn't feel like extending this one as it's MAP01.

If you barely modified it, why did you plaster your name on the wall saying you made it?

esselfortium said:

If you barely modified it, why did you plaster your name on the wall saying you made it?

Ask Aikman about that? :P
edit: or nevermind, he wrote "compiled" at least

See it was cool to hate on Joe-Ilya before, then that kind of died down a bit...now he's just being a douchehole about things so I'm guessing that hate is going to return again...especially with a shitty attitude like that!

joe-ilya said:

Are you just testing out textures and Zdoom features?
This is just a square room with a fancy ceiling, if you'd put all this fancy ness into an actual layout I'd fully appreciate it.

Considering the bottom-of-the-barrel '94 era shit you put out with absolutely no thought towards the quality (in terms of both visuals and gameplay), I'd keep quiet if I were you.

To everyone else, thank you. :D

I'd like to congratulate joe on realizing that what D5M1 really needed was some random FIREBLU.