Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Grazza

Post Your Doom Picture (Part 2)

4 hours ago, Tormentor667 said:

What are the Nazis doing in South America? The most creative answer gets his own Easter Egg in the secret operation of Blade of Agony's Chapter 2 #boachapter2 #shadowsofthereich

They're looking for a crystal skull to summon inter-dimensional aliens to unlock their latent ESP powers and use them to conquer the world! Wait, that's the plot of Kingdom of the Crystal Skull...

They're scooping out the best place to flee and hide for when Germany is defeated and Nazis are sent to Nuremberg for their trials.

5 hours ago, Tormentor667 said:

What are the Nazis doing in South America? The most creative answer gets his own Easter Egg in the secret operation of Blade of Agony's Chapter 2 #boachapter2 #shadowsofthereich

18077125_10209168438348608_5862995530749

They were actually on their way through the Panama Canal to get the Missing Helmet Horn of Loki from an aboriginal temple in Australia, but they stopped off because that Nazi soldier in the foreground really really had to pee.

I'm always blown away by what you guys post here. Shows me how badly I actually map. 

2 hours ago, NinjaLiquidator said:

Not exactly Doom, but Doom related - modelling maps for my game in 3D programs is very time-consuming and inefficent for me, so I ended up with idea of doing the blueprint in Doom Builder, then exporting obj, and then doing the rest in 3D program. This one will be first done that way.

--- really cool pictures ---

You might as well make that a Doom map, too.

2 minutes ago, MysteriousHaruko said:

Does science went too far? 

18122005_957046261098681_3544668236998329620_o.jpg

Using the DUMP 3 Weapon Pack eh?. :')

Just now, leodoom85 said:

Using the DUMP 3 Weapon Pack eh?. :')

Nope. I just saw picture in random doom group and posted here,because of weirdness :') One guy claims that he's modder,but everything what he does,goes into mess like this. And modder name is Ivica :') 

Just now, MysteriousHaruko said:

Nope. I just saw picture in random doom group and posted here,because of weirdness :') One guy claims that he's modder,but everything what he does,goes into mess like this. And modder name is Ivica :') 

LOL. And one of the weapons of that mod is like that, a 3-chaingun hybrid with 3 pistols coming out, made by Ijon. :')

17 minutes ago, leodoom85 said:

LOL. And one of the weapons of that mod is like that, a 3-chaingun hybrid with 3 pistols coming out, made by Ijon. :')

That guy,I mentioned before,takes other people mods and puts random things in them and calls them(often) "special editions" :')

Edited by MysteriousHaruko

8 hours ago, Six said:

A puzzle driven adventure map for Boom i was working on last year. Inspired by a mere dream and sculptured into reality, but sadly doomed (pardon the pun) to gather dust due to very little time. I really want to finish it because i had some bomb ass complicated ideas for puzzles. But hey, who knows.

SC1.png

Which texture set are you using?

11 hours ago, Dragonfly said:

Could we not spread Ivica's trash into this forum though? He's a literal headache, heh.

I shared this in non serious way. Next time I'll be good again. Sorry. 

^ I was mostly joking, although my post might not have looked like it was :P

@Six That is amazing! Beautiful texture usage, very unique all round. Interesting to see it's underground, too.

Edited by Dragonfly

It's nice to hear people are interested. I really will try to organize my time better to devote more to this, especially the reaction.

3 hours ago, Angry Saint said:

Which texture set are you using?

It's my own. Aside from a couple of default placeholders.

minnowthree.png

murky crap detail in the dark

i love alt.wad but my main criticism is a lot of rooms in that set are ultra bright with very light brickwork and it hurts my eyes

i always come back to this conceit of your main character being a retired marine of some sort

possible THE doomguy who fought through hell and stuff

and no-one really knows what's become of you because you've retired and mind your own business

probably have a headful of war trauma

maybe you're down on your luck and work another job to survive now

or maybe you're a sleeper agent ready to be reactivated, and it might be for the cause of earth or for the demons

so the next time you pull out your gun you might be doing it for justice or psychosis

3 hours ago, NaturalTvventy said:

Current project...

Screenshot_Doom_20170427_215455.png

Is that using a modified E2 sky?