Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Grazza

Post Your Doom Picture (Part 2)

2 hours ago, Memfis said:

Something adorable found in Map03 of Oscillation.

ocPMq9X.png

Nice. I've seen cattails like that in one other wad, but I can't remember which one.

On 9/15/2017 at 10:25 PM, Grain of Salt said:

[Pic 2]

Looks like a recolored E4 sky.  I tried experimenting with different colors on that sky texture on a map I started way back, but I wasn't too pleased.  The way you did it seems to work just fine with the brown/grass motif.

Edit:  Seems I am a couple pages late to respond.  Thanks, notifications.

alien_vendetta.jpg.6327a2d1e16b361141701681f1033657.jpg

A little bit old photo that I took from Alien Vendetta, trying to remaster the intermission screen.

1 hour ago, antares031 said:

alien_vendetta.jpg.6327a2d1e16b361141701681f1033657.jpg

A little bit old photo that I took from Alien Vendetta, trying to remaster the intermission screen.

The area with the bars at the back is probably a little bit too blurry compared to the rest of the picture. but otherwise, it looks AMAZING.

Those red brick pillars look a bit thin, like they would not have been able to support the structure above it. Think widening them would make them look better. Love how you took the effort of aligning all the bricks, good job.

7 hours ago, jmickle66666666 said:

woah hey whats this??

It's a new small standalone project based on GZDoom.

It's a kinda Smash TV meets Doom setup with handmade levels.

It hasn't been fully revealed yet, however I am aiming for end of September/early October proper reveal with a gameplay video.

On Tuesday, September 19, 2017 at 1:09 AM, antares031 said:

I love this. the compression in the original drove me crazy. I like screenshots in interpics but they gotta be shopped a little to look nice. I like the color depth youre using.

15 hours ago, Dragonfly said:

@Dutch Doomer Going Down is a wad by @mouldy released in 2014 - if you've not played it before I'd heavily recommend you play it if you have the time. It's still one of my favourite wads to date.

I haven't played it yet. Any special reason why I should check it out? There is still tons of maps I need to play.

9 minutes ago, Dutch Doomer said:

Any special reason why I should check it out?

It's got not only great architecture and gameplay, but also lots of truly mind-blowing and/or funny situations and details, a unique partly-crazy style with a fitting soundtrack, and the maps are generally small.

50 minutes ago, Dutch Doomer said:

I haven't played it yet. Any special reason why I should check it out? There is still tons of maps I need to play.

When you hear the soundtrack you soon will realize that a pretty famous person made the mapset. I won't spoil who.

3 hours ago, Dutch Doomer said:

It keeps itself exciting for 32 levels, even though there's only one person at the helm. Each level has its own unique concept, like avoiding a mastermind in a series of vents, or staving off hundreds of imps from the literal mouth of hell, or hunting for poisonous fruit amongst overgrown vegetation. It's absurdly clever in how it continues to surprise you even after you pick up on mouldy's quirks, and is one of the most memorable releases from the 2010s along with Ancient Aliens. The set is well loved by a lot of people here for a good reason.