Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Grazza

Post Your Doom Picture (Part 2)

19 hours ago, jointritual said:

It was meant to be for cc4... I remember the screenshots, myself being a fan of the red and black combo and all, Shame you never finished it, as it looked really impressive.

Oh right that one, sadly I don't have that map anymore. I wasn't too far into it, so not much was lost. It was one of those maps where I hit a dead end soon after I started on it. I could always build one again :)

a2b6Fmy.png

A birthday map I've been making for a friend of mine, nothing really special or good-looking, trying to severely change my design for this map and this map alone 

god damn lots of people liked my last post. y'all are gonna be disappointed when you guys find out im terrible at making maps gameplay wise lol

Screenshot_Doom_20170924_140348.png

Now I see that the sign actually spells "RED ACCESS NEEDED", but I initially misread it as "RED CARD 55 NEEDED" and thought it was a nice subtle hint explaining part of the logic behind keycards in the Doom universe, that cards in different maps are distinguished by different numeric IDs and doors only accept the current map's IDs, and therefore Doomguy can throw away his keycards upon exiting a map (indeed, he never has them anymore when entering the next map), as he wouldn't be able to unlock doors in next maps with them anyway.

27 minutes ago, kaleb. said:

god damn lots of people liked my last post. y'all are gonna be disappointed when you guys find out im terrible at making maps gameplay wise lol

Screenshot_Doom_20170924_140348.png

Don't worry, I have the same problem! My way around it is just to take screenshots and then never release anything :D

Just now, Eris Falling said:

Don't worry, I have the same problem! My way around it is just to take screenshots and then never release anything :D

haha yes 👌

Started rebuilding this area, its the outside area near the start of the map where the red keycard is located. One of the main reasons for rebuilding this is that the original area was build in such a way I couldn't plan a nice battle here cause of lack of space. This new area should be perfect for this purpose now. Its not finished yet but its getting there, this area won't take too long to work on. Looking pretty good so far.

UA5.png

6 hours ago, Soundblock said:

oUdNIJO.jpg

Someone likes shopping at Redbubble I see!

3 hours ago, Not Jabba said:

"Heretic is just about brightly colored castles and caves," they said.

"Heretic can't do everything Doom can do," they said.

(The Wayfarer E1M5, "The Serpent Pens")

0n7zBS9.png

ipzy3af.png

O2pd8A0.png

2TKZs3U.png

Looks like the Hexen games, nice.

On 23/9/2017 at 6:15 PM, valkiriforce said:

hr4hChq.gif

Doom II Reloaded, MAP27

648Uy5T.gif

Doom II Reloaded, MAP32

i7fb888.gif

Doom II, MAP29

lU7XB3H.gif

The Interdiction Zone by Jim Flynn.

How did you create those awesome gif? Really nice.