• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Grazza

Post Your Doom Picture (Part 2)

8 minutes ago, Marcaek said:

that sky reminds me of this shitty thing i made using the TNT e3 sky

tnte3skyday.png

I got the sky from Epic 2 but even if yours is a lot cleaner I can see the similarities. Probably because there's not much to be done with day skies?

DSKY1.png

6 hours ago, Dutch Doomer said:

Top screenshot still need a bit more polishing, the other one is finished. Last screens for a while, I'll be in Hong Kong for a week.

Spoiler

DD1.png

DD2.png

Doomguy has become quite radioactive there I see :(

Getting back into level design after a few months of hiatus. Working on Cursed past midnight is making get this eerie feeling. That's good when designers give themselves the creeps right? I'll probably release the (beta) wad in episodic content like originally intended I guess. Episode Chapter 1 coming soon ^_^

Screenshot_Doom_20170929_004407.png

Screenshot_Doom_20170929_004506.png

Screenshot_Doom_20170929_004635.png

Abstract kind of urban exploration stuff with ever so lovely musty corridor! Actually these are from my old barely started texture set  I just dug up. 

pD351LC.png

9j85lsw.png

It's got a very interesting feel. Definitely feels like a non-Doom game. Maybe even some non-game architecture-designing software? Or some experimental game from glorioustrainwrecks.com. There's just something about this brick texture in particular.

On vendredi 29 septembre 2017 at 5:28 AM, esselfortium said:

Doomguy has become quite radioactive there I see :(

That can't be good!

5 hours ago, Scotty said:

Nova III hype...? WIP

That neat sky reminds me of Doom's episode 4 sky but orange with stars which isn't a bad thing :)

16 minutes ago, A.Gamma said:

More goth and day sky screens. All the same area from different angles.

[pics]

I really love the look of that. seaside gothic castle, with that bright blue sky, makes for a really cool atmosphere I think :D the checkered tiles go really well with it all

3 hours ago, Tango said:

I really love the look of that. seaside gothic castle, with that bright blue sky, makes for a really cool atmosphere I think :D the checkered tiles go really well with it all

Thanks! Hopefuly I'll finish this map, unlike most non community projects maps I've made.

12 minutes ago, Eris Falling said:

Just needs Wally/Waldo hidden away in there somewhere :P

I found Waldo in the picture.