Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Grazza

Post Your Doom Picture (Part 2)

19 hours ago, Decay said:

when are we going to see argentum_skyboxes.pk3???????

You have made a bunch of great ones already (as well as a bunch of others not posted here. Please do it!

Hear hear!

Those are absolutely stunning skyboxes.  If you'd be willing to share a few we'd be extremely appreciative!

3 hours ago, antares031 said:

660e0bad63.png

"Besides, someone was gonna pay for what happened to Doomguy, your pet human."

* Courtesy of Xous54 for the picture of Daisy

This is the best thing I have ever seen. :)

1 hour ago, xdarkmasterx said:

hi everypony the level a wip the uac lost contract with a lab you must find out what do happeneds unrelease so far the level

5a7971f071fb8_Screenshot(41).png.654e89d1336cd3f92b8511a9d15e229e.png5a797200891f8_Screenshot(45).png.b1164a9f52589c2bba296032b2e39038.png5a797204a4d57_Screenshot(46).png.81a0f81d96d5cad1e1700cd2271fd324.png5a797209c9255_Screenshot(49).png.c3d117dd11beb50de86ddbeed12560d4.png5a7972659801f_Screenshot(48).png.74a252f8d11e3a61df0fd219a7b3eafb.png5a79733f936ee_Screenshot(50).png.fc522164949349ffb2e11b048ea379e3.png

The aesthetic in the first two shots look very similar to your previous maps,but the rest looks intersesting!

4 hours ago, xdarkmasterx said:

hi everypony the level a wip the uac lost contract with a lab you must find out what do happeneds unrelease so far the level

Come again?

2 hours ago, cyan0s1s said:

@K3K Gah, reminds me I never finished this way back in like 2010 or something. Too many WADs.

I recommend you finish it! It's so good, especially after the first few maps, the mapset really picks up the pace. One of my all time favorites.

On 2/6/2018 at 1:41 PM, Bauul said:

Come again?

well wear to begin the army base have disable communication with theyre base after suspected enemies attack, and sended all marines of uac to look, you have became separated form your squad and stucked into a hole with wall that cannot pass your shouts and they will not hear you, after a time you free yourselfs from the hole and what do you find

objective of a level was to kill all the demon who stand into the base and steal theyre research also there are alien building at the lab was expedition into but the demon also taked over there and they must be stopped

"all that glitters is not gold" - JK rowling i think

EDIT oh sorry i beg you're pardon i saw it was shake spear that said that not rowling

All that glisters is not gold—
Often have you heard that told.
Many a man his life hath sold
But my outside to behold.
Gilded tombs do worms enfold.
Had you been as wise as bold,
Young in limbs, in judgment old,
Your answer had not been inscrolled
Fare you well. Your suit is cold—
Cold, indeed, and labor lost.

Edited by xdarkmasterx

11 minutes ago, NaturalTvventy said:

Current WIP.

aaacontestTitleFinal.png.7675cec7f5d86688e55aa1afbd47d565.png

It's going to get dirty. (Also BOOM format. See what I did there?)

Moar Tvventy maps pls :)

zved99.png

doin thangs

(i mostly coded this for a weirder reason but I realised it, like everything else in the world, could have some rubbish doom applications too)

Reminds me of the starting room from Icarus' MAP19, but that's a good thing for me.

Another port done, E2M6 The Cold Rush, lots of slopes I had to deal with, and the Rooms over Rooms, the scary Rooms over Rooms, the way Build engine handles these things makes it hard to fix the visual glitches, Build games 3D Floors are drawn directly above the desired sector rather than using Dummy sectors, this had me constantly switching between merging modes in GZDB to avoid sectors accidentally getting merged but I finally fixed it and it's playable now lol :

Screenshot_Doom_20180210_124003.png

@cyan0s1s It's more of a Levelpack, I like Blood levels and I think it would be fun to mix it with the numerous Gameplay mods that are available for Doom, people who want a 1:1 Blood recreation should check out BloodCM or BloodGDX instead :)

The downsides with those two projects is one, BloodCM is not accurate, and two, BloodGDX's author is a douche-nozzle, won't disclose his work, and built the entire fucking thing entirely in Java, which is known to wreck systems. Blood source ports and Blood in general continue to be RIP for me until another miracle comes along.