Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Grazza

Post Your Doom Picture (Part 2)

22 minutes ago, Mira said:

Fuck.

lBCur1d.png

haha i have definitely played this level

i remember it's a castle you can walk all the way around and there's a custom animated texture made out of lost souls

and a cafe/refectory area where the lights go off, or something

15 minutes ago, yakfak said:

haha i have definitely played this level

i remember it's a castle you can walk all the way around and there's a custom animated texture made out of lost souls

and a cafe/refectory area where the lights go off, or something

Its CASLOTR.WAD

23 hours ago, Myst.Haruko said:

tX4ykHj.png

I like this skybox and colour so much. It's from Mechadon skybox collection, under palette which I generated few months ago. True colour of this sky is blue ;) 

Ahem... where camn I get this pack? 

^^^
Marine - "Oh hey, a field... Well.. I guess i'll see myself ou- WHAT THE FU-"
Marine gets oneshot by the ruler of these fields, and king to all demons, the Marine slaughtered - Camanthar the III

Peyote?  Wasn't that the plant Beavis and Butthead ingested in their movie and they started seeing demons and all other crazy stuff?

20 hours ago, Kyle2959 said:

Ze UAC Infrastructure and Architecture departments has recently picked up on creating "How NOT to build your UAC base 101". Unfortunately someone bought cocaine and shared it with their co-workers...

Screenshot_Doom_20180224_231906.png

Screenshot_Doom_20180224_231911.png

For areas that are so dark I can't help but feel they're enchanting and absorbing me into their dimension. The sky fits perfectly as well, I almost want to climb or fly to the mountains and behold the dreamlike landscape, and later venture into the cosmic infinity, finally free, far away from earthly limitations and the cares of the world.

19 hours ago, Dragonfly said:

All of this was taken from the same spot in game, these transformations happen live in front of the player ^_^

88a3c3ce311e4ba099bd584da154f21e.png

eb4db4ab28b11e9560c4a48241105e3e.png

aa5a71e9e62da9a11c30e954d780ce7a.png

*falls off the chair*

Edited by Agent6

On 2/25/2018 at 2:52 AM, Lüt said:

HOPELESSLY OUTDATED:

doom2-mill-h2l5-wip-01.png

doom2-mill-h2l5-wip-02_sp.png

Thats look like doom millennium tier stuff.Anyway nice sector soup :)

Just now, dobu gabu maru said:

X2oR8PW.jpg

Time is t-t-ticking down! Do I have what it takes to go the distance? In about 72 hours I guess I'll find out!

Hopefully you wont have nightmares because of this XD

I really have no idea what you are talking about. 

*Proceeds to whistle and STAIR akwardly in multiple directions

Less than 72 hours?! Well... 
- red is a must (making/detailing rooms and fixing stacked portal aligment)
- yellow is optional - if time permits, i'll add in corridors inside outter walls;

- blue - i can get away with it as it stands, but it isnt done either

Of course i still gotta make final fight and balancing and then compile this thing

WELL....png

- less than eleven months to go

- the colour red is not allowed to appear in this map unless it's on a lost soul

- giggle

right%20textures2.png

that vinesauce competition is creating some interesting layouts by better mappers than me

no way am i ever entering another creative competition after spending long draining years on botb

Just now, yakfak said:

- less than eleven months to go

- the colour red is not allowed to appear in this map unless it's on a lost soul

- giggle

right%20textures2.png

that vinesauce competition is creating some interesting layouts by better mappers than me

no way am i ever entering another creative competition after spending long draining years on botb

I myself have only made +- 5 maps total, and yet i am making "good" maps... It's all about determination (lots of energy drinks and water, few sleepless nights, hundreds and lots hours of mapping and small pinch of general idea are welcome as well)