Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Grazza

Post Your Doom Picture (Part 2)

Can't get any more 90s than a square room as the starting area.

Screenshot_Doom_20180329_161044.png.c31a03f6b18ef451d4fb1183321e9f8c.png

(Doom: The Lost Episodes, E2M7)

24 minutes ago, valkiriforce said:

Some stuff I've been up to:

Getting a very prominent Alien Vendetta vibe from the first 2 shots. Cool stuff. :)

Continuing my screenshot series of simple and classic Doom, this time with my favorite episode: The Shores of Hell!

Spoiler

bHKBynh.png
FSBCGtK.png
pGZUkZk.png
m98cqUr.png
5BQWmd4.png
HOZfSAk.png
UIPmW7f.png
6RFiLAW.png
uaxm3W4.png
3alxIRW.png
PQj8G94.png
ZonYphc.png
e9SfBmq.png
tgemPay.png
9IqX4BP.png
WtdA9i3.png
3kT6u89.png
UQiz8X4.png
AsgJBzh.png
Hl1n0T7.png
stlb2R8.png
9OZFMbQ.png
6UH2a89.png
9xjORwl.png
0rvuins.png
KTrDPXD.png
A07VaPE.png
PvrY6ss.png
4zmeCiU.png
cXhmCsE.png
LODhFcd.png
p2RQr9F.png
RVOqAiK.png
vJ6zfOe.png
RjvyO0Y.png
4111myc.png
NBovORI.png
7dNpAHc.png
ecJ8R7d.png
i1Yp6dB.png
UVYRsnI.png
0WYyhcp.png
UIiKxqd.png
unWB9I5.png
g9rrCRH.png
THMrB21.png
Pwk8wSF.png

Every time I visit this thread I am blown away by how talented all of you really are. This is like a museum dedicated to the Vincent van Gogh's of Doom.

14 hours ago, Apaul27 said:

Playing Heretic Treasure Chest with HeXeReTic Fantasy and Brutal Doom's Ketchup mod.

Cool, you known that I made I made 2 levels for that project (E3M5 and E3M9)? Also, what level is that in the screenshots?

5 minutes ago, Walter confetti said:

Cool, you known that I made I made 2 levels for that project (E3M5 and E3M9)? Also, what level is that in the screenshots?

I'm on E1M2 right now, but the screenshots are taken in E1M1.

On 30/03/2018 at 12:41 AM, Catpho said:

You are so comprehensible and incomprehensible at the same time! How can someone do that :P

@RjY, @cyan0s1s and @Tango: its resurgence map21 if you dont know. I picked it precisely because the theme is so darn common, so it would be hard to guess. I think that @Joshy  is pickin up some tricks from his pal darkwave ;) (where is he btw?)

Hehe :P To be honest, although I did take inspiration from Darkwave's map, there was a bidirectional influence happening over the time we did Speed of Doom. He exploring ideas on making outdoors maps as he was strictly only doing indoor maps when he started out (which was naturally very impressive for a beginner), he looked at my NDCP2 map27 and 32 submission, Death-Destiny maps and map 01, 03 and 05 of Speed of Doom which was made before he started his green brown rocks theme SoD maps (though he does it better of course lol). Funny how influences can end up influencing each other!

This spiderdemon began in the centre of the room. Somehow on death it slid up the edge of the first flight of stairs, along the ledge, and only stopped on reaching the second flight.

BrtqTb4.gif

(Map16 "Dance Dance Retardation" of PLUT4_RC1)

16 minutes ago, RjY said:

This spiderdemon began in the centre of the room. Somehow on death it slid up the edge of the first flight of stairs, along the ledge, and only stopped on reaching the second flight.

BrtqTb4.gif

(Map16 "Dance Dance Retardation" of PLUT4_RC1)

Talk about epilepsy-inducing.

7 minutes ago, lupinx-Kassman said:

TNT2. I spend most of my life in an office, so I am quite familiar with their innards. 

That throbbing heart is exceptionally unnerving.