Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Grazza

Post Your Doom Picture (Part 2)

3 hours ago, Ichor said:

<a very nice picture>

There are too many chandeliers clustered together. Instead of 8 in a circle around 1, try 4 around 1. Then, it won't look so busy. That's the only thing I'd change. Everything else looks great.

8 hours ago, Empyre said:

There are too many chandeliers clustered together. Instead of 8 in a circle around 1, try 4 around 1. Then, it won't look so busy. That's the only thing I'd change. Everything else looks great.

I have thought about that. I might even just go with one. Or maybe even some other setup.

@Ichor I love that, it's so technological for the setting, channeling lava through their building to emit a light source as well as being decorative.

On 5/26/2018 at 4:13 AM, Ichor said:

*Pretty Hexen image*

Oh, boy, Hexen stuff!

I'm a sucker for anything Hexen, so I wholeheartedly approve of this.

Looks like a Korax temple, from what I can tell (phone screens are tiny), and I'm liking the lava in the ceiling at the light source because lava adds awesome.

42 minutes ago, Bridgeburner56 said:

Those purple textures are really eye catching @Dragonfly. Is your texture set available for public consumption?

Nope, not yet! They're made by @ukiro, and will be public on the 10th December. :)

3 minutes ago, Eris Falling said:

Screenshot_Doom_20180528_213036.png

There's a cool sort of Resurgence vibe going on here. I like it!

creepyshit.jpg.f392df661e57f097e6cf19d755ea3b7c.jpg

I was testing how to add custom sprites to a wad with a modified sprite I made and it ended up looking like the creepiest thing ever, especially with the completely black walls as well.

1 hour ago, Dragonfly said:

Nope, not yet! They're made by @ukiro, and will be public on the 10th December. :)

Ah yes, I am very excited for that texture pack release. 

7 hours ago, Grimosaur said:

"pic"

Looks like an experimental horror film/indie horror game thing. Would love to see more of that stuff.