Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Grazza

Post Your Doom Picture (Part 2)

Just now, Dragonfly said:

FML

I don't want to state the obvious, so I'll talk about the other thing I can see in that image: did you really die before being able to fire a single shot?

Yes. ASS37, @Obsidian's map. I got crushed at the start, left with ~40 hp, then hit by a baron very shortly after while moving towards this medkit. :P

7 minutes ago, Lorenz0 said:

ALT is a very interesting looking wad for its time.

Man, ALT was one of reasons to start mapping for me. That weird atmosphere and design choices still do influence on me. Now, I must replay this once again and relive memories again. 

I wouldn't consider anything that looks that great spamming. Very great work, looks amazing.

I imagined the dopefish shot would be popular, but not that popular.

Anyway, here's what I'm currently up to in the mapping scene.

nrJsoOS.png

S3T3yIv.png

jCQOJ4j.png

Limit-removing (not Boom, to my dismay) map for a project not my own.

This is a new rendition of the Fortress of Mystery. Very unfinished at the moment.

Taken in ZDoom32 2.8.5.

13 minutes ago, cannonball said:

An unusually hot and sunny summer here has kind of got in the way of mapping, but here is at least the foundations of another map.

hadronee3m9.png

Mmmmmmm, nice atmosphere.

Looking forward to this map.

@wheresthebeef Saw the teaser trailer that you put for this on YouTube. Looks very, very nice. Sorry if I'm misreading things, but is this supposed to be a commercial game using the now GPL'ed GZDoom engine, or would it be a free total conversion?

26 minutes ago, Wanderer said:

@wheresthebeef Saw the teaser trailer that you put for this on YouTube. Looks very, very nice. Sorry if I'm misreading things, but is this supposed to be a commercial game using the now GPL'ed GZDoom engine, or would it be a free total conversion?

Very inexpensive single episode GZDoom commercial game with a demo at launch and a separate coop campaign sometime after launch for Zandronum.

Depending on the success, more episodes post launch.

Thats the current plan, but things can change. I've been thinking about making it completely free with an optional tip. I would love for it to be successful so I can hire on folks to make it even bigger and better.

19 hours ago, elend said:

I wouldn't consider anything that looks that great spamming. Very great work, looks amazing.

Hey thanks a lot! I'll work really hard to try and make the finished product worth it.

13 hours ago, Lila Feuer said:

@A.Gamma Bears a strong resemblance to a Blood map (E2M5: The Haunting). The textures further insinuate this.

Heh, funny thing is that The Haunting is one of my least E2 maps. As for the textures yeah, a lot of the textures on my wad come from Blood.

On 7/25/2018 at 11:35 PM, valkiriforce said:

Pretty sure I also have one of AnimaZero dying under a megasphere from when we played Hellbound over TNS.

Hl8DpDT.png

This is a repost but I found one of me dying in Tangerine Nightmare

Coop-20171214-195108.png

Comple_Clusterfuck.png

Playing valiant.wad with Complex Clusterfuck and among some pretty good looking demons, it appeared this terrywad-like monster.

Still a really good mapset with an insane gameplay mod :)

24 minutes ago, LuciferSam86 said:

Comple_Clusterfuck.png

Playing valiant.wad with Complex Clusterfuck and among some pretty good looking demons, it appeared this terrywad-like monster.

Still a really good mapset with an insane gameplay mod :)

is that DSPGaming? XD

"i was trying to summon monsters dood, game didn't let me"

7 minutes ago, xdarkmasterx said:

is that DSP? XD

"i was trying to summon monsters dood, game didn't let me"

OK, I just google'd this guy. I wish I never did . LoL

EDIT: yes, it seems DSPGaming is in Complex Doom as an enemy