Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Grazza

Post Your Doom Picture (Part 2)

I'm not that sure about CONS1_X on the ceiling on the second to last shot but otherwise it looks great and fun! I love me some industrial looking maps!

I would like someone who make maps like that for my birthday hahaha, it looks excellent that map and good use of flare in the heaven

5 minutes ago, A.Gamma said:

I'm not that sure about CONS1_X on the ceiling on the second to last shot but otherwise it looks great and fun! I love me some industrial looking maps!

Yeah there's a few things I'd change were it not on speedmapping terms, but I'm happy with the overall build given it was less than two hours. :)

10 minutes ago, Gaia74 said:

flare in the heaven

That's the bloom effect used in GZDoom.

16 minutes ago, Dragonfly said:

Yeah there's a few things I'd change were it not on speedmapping terms, but I'm happy with the overall build given it was less than two hours. :)

Less than two hours is honestly amazing, even my fastest speed maps are above 3, mostly because I tend to build on the big side. Anyway, do you plan to publicly release the map? I want to play it :P

Tango : yep, this is indeed a Necromantic Thirst map.
Considering the added help from our new mappers (Yugiboy and Roofi), we're pretty confident that this project will see a release someday.
Thanks for the interest. :)

3 hours ago, DMPhobos said:

This map might or might not be finished in the coming days

I'm lucky to get a set of stairs in that amount of time ...

@A.Gamma I was thinking that if I have the time over the next year I'll be doing birthday maps for a few people who are frequent participators on my discord server. So maybe a compilation at the end of the year? idk, I might just drop the map in the public eye today haha.

12 hours ago, Dragonfly said:

I made a 2hr speedmap for @Poohlyash's birthday today

63487031639c9e735e67bcf4b0dc4e01.jpg

767ae422edec13915e6e2f5e96732a4b.jpg

Reminds me spontaneously of the structure at the beginning of darkening 2 map01. With the imps around. And it's beautiful with that green sun behind.

33 minutes ago, Pirx said:

Did that pinky get stuck up the caco's ass?

No the Caco just grew Pinky legs. If you think otherwise, you are doing it wrong :)

Edited by Catpho

@Dragonfly I'll keep an eye out for the eventual release then and make sure to make some of them tasty demos, whether you release the map by itself or as a bundle!

I think i'm just gonna set up an automatic like program whenever you & Dragonfly post screenshots, Bridgeburner.

Guest Unregistered account

I'm not sure why I made this but, uh

DTwdlC7.png

You'd think navigating this'd be like surfing waves, but it's actually like climbing mountains

dC2hPsx.png

Stair Builder in action

@Kapanyo So, since you mention "climbin mountains" yourself... I can see this being cleverly used in a level. Looks actually kinda cool and at first I thought it's a HOM.