Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Grazza

Post Your Doom Picture (Part 2)

7 hours ago, RonLivingston said:

Screenshot_Heretic_20181105_223355.png

The wheels are not aligned with the rails!

17 minutes ago, Dragonfly said:

d88da58f5dc0a5c1987cb96cb342007d.png

I have a feeling I'll once again be the only one to say this but, I dunno, I think that teleport (or whatever it is) looks too good compared to the rest of the textures inside that room :v .

6 hours ago, Gez said:

The wheels are not aligned with the rails!

@Gez Should I make the train tracks more wider then?

Edited by RonLivingston : Forgot the space

31 minutes ago, elend said:

I'd never come up with stuff like this.

Hah, after seeing your latest work I disagree! You've been making great stuff lately!

1 hour ago, Agent6 said:

I think that teleport (or whatever it is) looks too good compared to the rest of the textures inside that room

Not sure I agree? But sure thing, heh. :)

@Bauul My thanks.

You understood correctly, this is a portal. Just in one place this is a wall, not an sloped surface. At a distance, because of the lighting, it seems that this is a peak passing through the portal.

@Gez
The project leader did not focus on this. In addition, as I understood later, the detailing is clearly redundant, in comparison with the other maps in the project. In any case, this is a fair point.

@agent6

Probably not just a coincidence :D

I have recently rewatched some of the UV-Max demos of sunder and was reinspired by the awe the architecture instills

2 hours ago, RonLivingston said:

a huge warehouse of crates, come to think i'am a fan of conveyor belts when it comes to crates

Hmm, this is an idea.  This is probably the only crate maze I'll ever make again so I suppose I have to, lol.

1 hour ago, wolfmcbeard said:

@guitardz Looks amazing, especially the maze.

Thanks, this is just the bare bones layout.  Gonna need to do a lot of texture variation.  I also plan on making new textures for the crate tops, basically just versions of the grey and brown crate textures without writing on them.

@Dragonfly Oh my, love that library! Wonderful carpet with amazing trim. How... just... how that trim?! Separate 16 x 64  texture used as flat?

8 minutes ago, elend said:

@Dragonfly Oh my, love that library! Wonderful carpet with amazing trim. How... just... how that trim?! Separate 16 x 64  texture used as flat?

Pretty much spot on! :)

Here's the map editor view:

fa7e1a8cd0f975d68ee45bd27411783a.png

And here's a close up of that room:

9caafed583924cbe695d0b415ff50aaf.png

Spoiler

And yes, I tidied the automap as always :D

cb115eb943d601a2563a17cf1f95f241.png

On 11/6/2018 at 6:31 AM, guitardz said:

I finally started mapping again on Project Bloodloss.  The first map I made months ago is fully released as a demo for Bloodloss.  That map won't be in the project unless I decide to add it as a bonus map.  I've started working on a new UAC Facility in the Blood Realm to take the MAP02 slot that will be much larger than the first one I made.  Here is what small progress I made last night.

*dead links on static.doomworld.com host*

On 11/6/2018 at 7:02 PM, guitardz said:

More Bloodloss progress from tonight.

*dead links on static.doomworld.com host*

I see both two posts have some likes but they're all 404ed, what ha...wait...

Oh, not again...please do not tease me by delete your awesomeness screenshots posted in this thread... :P