Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Grazza

Post Your Doom Picture (Part 2)

49 minutes ago, Gez said:

The New Templelogies?

kind'a like that, i'am a fan of tnt evilution, thats why i chose this one after the previous image that i've posted 2 weeks ago

On 11/26/2018 at 12:11 AM, Bridgeburner56 said:

Here's a glimpse of the method* behind the madness

839977313_TheInfiniteVoidat2018_11.2621-07-41.594R3039.jpg.599203c12ad7208b9f2665aeaaf3ebb8.jpg

*Chaos. The method is chaos

My computer overheated just loading that screenshot.

Map 2 for the wad I'm currently working on, experimenting with some textures from realm667 as well as some from me and two or three made by Fuzzball to see how well they might fit in but I'm uncertain if I'll use them or swap back to vanilla Doom 2 textures.

FotDv1-2 (edit area) at 2018.11.30 01-06-40.034 [R2787].jpg

3 hours ago, Russell_P said:

edit: I've been away for some time, do these different like icons have different meanings?

Nope, the soulsphere is the default "like" but the others basically mean slightly different things to everyone. Personally I go with "disbelief" for the mega (like ">:O???") and "wow!" for the invuln, and... I must admit I find it hard to ascribe any sort of emotion to the blur sphere.

Also hi! I wasn't around when you were but I recognise your name. Welcome back. :D

3 hours ago, Russell_P said:

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I can see how people might be fooled into thinking this is impressive, but that's because they haven't see this yet....

scribble01.png

edit: I've been away for some time, do these different like icons have different meanings?

Meh, I see only photo from real world here ;)

At last true HD mod ;)

BTW I'd really like to play mod with this textures pak, it looks nice. Borderlands in Doom.

49 minutes ago, 00_Zombie_00 said:

The final fight was extended to our world. I am doing some last tests in search of bugs, before publishing it definitively.

[image snip]

The flesh-enveloped buildings give me real strong Doom Eternal vibes. Looks great!

7 hours ago, Russell_P said:

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I can see how people might be fooled into thinking this is impressive, but that's because they haven't see this yet....

scribble01.png

Not gonna lie, I would play the shit out of Doom with those textures.

DtSGVZZXgAAqr25.jpg

DtSGXVzWsAE8QUc.jpg

DtSGXVJWoAIKfJ8.jpg

Crossposting from the NaNoWADMo thread.

This was a fun challenge, will definitely release this mappack sometime in the near future. 

Hope you're not sick of Hell Nobles by the time you're done playing this map.

On 11/27/2018 at 9:20 PM, NaturalTvventy said:

Screenshot_Doom_20181127_201340.png

Can I just say that there's something uniquely moody and atmospheric about how your maps come together that I haven't seen from any other mapper? Even simple areas like this one have a certain "NaturalTvventy-ness" about them.

7 minutes ago, Marn said:

Can I just say that there's something uniquely moody and atmospheric about how your maps come together that I haven't seen from any other mapper? Even simple areas like this one have a certain "NaturalTvventy-ness" about them.

Dang, high praise! Thanks @Marn.

doom35.png.7fde279dc9342fe8e2a278f2af13ecc5.png

A vicious, creative, frustrating experience. Recommended for those players who share interests in masochism and unusual design.