Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Grazza

Post Your Doom Picture (Part 2)

Ariel? Asriel?

Funnily enough I go by the name "Asriel Dreemur" in MechWarrior Online. Yeah, I forgot the last r in Dreemurr, but at least the name isn't an anagram of Serial Murderer anymore.

47 minutes ago, FuzzySpaceRaptor said:

Ariel? Asriel?

Funnily enough I go by the name "Asriel Dreemur" in MechWarrior Online. Yeah, I forgot the last r in Dreemurr, but at least the name isn't an anagram of Serial Murderer anymore.

it's funny but undertale inspire many things of my wad but the resemblance of asriel and ariel is not one xD

35 minutes ago, 00_Zombie_00 said:

The map is finalized and published, I hope you enjoy it.

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_Doom_20180913_003913.png

This is pretty amazing imagination of real hell on earth!

10 hours ago, RonLivingston said:

The great white void. you might wanna know how huge the phased lights look like too

Screenshot_Doom_20181207_011600.png

You can achieve the same effect by using "allwhite" texture. It's less resource demanding and effect will feel the same. 

34 minutes ago, Bridgeburner56 said:

Major WIP shots from my third map for Refracted Reality. I present for your viewing pleasure: Red

Looks siiiick!!! Love the design

2 hours ago, Bridgeburner56 said:

Major WIP shots from my third map for Refracted Reality. I present for your viewing pleasure: Red

I like red, this is good.

On 12/8/2018 at 3:25 PM, Dutch Doomer said:

Tinkering with an old map. And I don't really like it, see where this goes.

Map02.png

This looks dope! Love the polished details.

2 minutes ago, elend said:

Well, it certainly looks good, @Dutch Doomer ! Just finish it and we'll tell you if it's really a turd.

I plan to, guessing it sits around 50%-ish done so far. Installed DB2 this week after a long break from mapping, A little rusty at it still.

Doom 3 had best parts? Just kidding, jokes aside, I don't know why my maps always turn out like this, my style I guess. And thats maybe why its getting frustrating sometimes, and the reason why I start disliking it. All my maps look the same....

Nothing wrong with similarities sometimes, it can become a sort of signature.
Though I understand how it can be annoying, I've notice the same trends popping up in my own maps so it probably happens to everyone to some extent.

I know I'm late to the party here, but thanks to those shotties of Red, I think I've found a WAD that I'm simply not worthy enough to play. Something like that should stay forever clean without a Complex Doomer painting blood all over it.