Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Grazza

Post Your Doom Picture (Part 2)

1 hour ago, Crunchynut44 said:

Just picked out some random scenes from my upcoming UD project. Only the fourth episode to go now!

(pics)

Those pics look nice! Also, are those oblige sky textures?

On 1/28/2019 at 10:18 PM, Marlamir said:

Finally i found some time for mapping after needed pause and irl stuff. Still a shitload of work for me on this map.

Screenshot_Doom_20190128_214245.png.7feb68cf3984d2989dc8827a756f9ff9.png

Screenshot_Doom_20190128_214112.png.a4c64aac75a6806bcb6e315dc91a7283.png

Screenshot_Doom_20190128_214020.png.bb4d387dc97452c0b852c8a7bac770d8.png

I love the look of this I always try to look for this kind of them. !!!! 

1 hour ago, Dragonfly said:

And with that I'm done with Neon14 for NeonDM.

Slamming that like button. Thanks for the submission my man!

1 hour ago, Dragonfly said:

'real mapping'? This is basically a cyber version of your mapping style! :P

Pretty sure he's referring to it being DM ;p

I extended MAP14 by adding new optional outside area, so the map will receive more interconnections.

N1tQ6KG.png

FpOThJ0.png

WIP part of area ahead.
sJsGFEC.png

32 minutes ago, FuzzySpaceRaptor said:

@Gaia74 What WAD is that? It isn't ZDoomWars, is it?

Nope, is a new wad i am working :P is playable monsters from my wad hectic

Oh, you don't know how much I love playable demon WADS. Complex MoP was popular on Doomseeker servers a couple years back, but it's completely absent now. I think there was another DM WAD with playable monsters but I forget what that was, and I'm pretty sure it wasn't ZDoomWars. I would love to have an experience like that again.

This has the purpose of being used in coop and slaughtermaps, but I want make support to deathmatch

4 hours ago, Tango said:

some old Darkening 2-themed maps that I'm about to clean up and convert to OTEX

This pleases me. 

6 hours ago, Tango said:

some old Darkening 2-themed maps that I'm about to clean up and convert to OTEX:

ydEh2SC.png

first one is from an unfinished set of maps I originally made specifically for Complex Doom, second and third are from some Zandronum invasion maps from 6 years ago D: going to take some effort converting the small invasion maps into something fun and playable though

Love the use of structural texturing on this one, with the wider run of the wall texture of the building on the right extending out to the building on the left.  Gives such a solid feel when texture and geometry work together like this.

18 hours ago, riderr3 said:

I extended MAP14 by adding new optional outside area, so the map will receive more interconnections.

It that the PSX firesky by the way? The recoloring in red makes the whole scene look really good when used correctly.

6 hours ago, seed said:

It that the PSX firesky by the way? The recoloring in red makes the whole scene look really good when used correctly.

Yeah, because this maps in Boom format. Though real PSX Doom fire skies not just a set of animated images, they are generated by engine.

Edit: @Gez that's right, the second one, though initially I made it shorter because I forgot fact that Boom support taller skies.

Edited by riderr3

On Realm667 texture stock there are animated frames versions of the texture in different colors; the original orange as well as red, yellow, green, and blue.

ToAOg2l.png

Is that what you used?