Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Grazza

Post Your Doom Picture (Part 2)

A couple of WIP shots from a map for a UDMF set I started working on the other day.

Screenshot_Doom_20190819_150813.png

Screenshot_Doom_20190819_150848.png

O6rhxeb.png

Bit harder to get a striking screenshot of this map, but this outside area is alright. Once again credit to @Mechadon for the lovely sky.

10 hours ago, franckFRAG said:

The layout looks like a rabid elephant/bull with big red eyes, playing tennis.

Thanks, I can no longer unsee that.

8 hours ago, pc234 said:

Is that the slade map editor

how

Force of habit. Was the first map editor I used so it's the one most familiar to me.

I'm putting some new paint on Morbid Arena for Vilecore 1.2 (the map doesn't appear in Vilecore 2). I made a new entry area and put the switches in there so the player can't flip them all at once (one of my n00b mistakes from 19 years ago finally fixed.. heh). I made a few new textures for the map and I'm working on making it all less confusing to play through. Depending on which switch of four you click first, you end up encountering a different mob at least at the start. That was the initial design, but it was flawed since the player could always run around and click on them from below. Something I didn't realize until later. Anyhow here is a before and after shot.LYcVGKY.jpg

qHjocdA.jpg

4 hours ago, Eradrop said:

Avactor follow-up screenshot

So there will be techbases? Looks pretty consistent pallete wise, i dig the pale colors.

E2M4: Deimos Lab exit room blood pool area has incorrect nukage texture, probably a leftover error during development that made its way into the finished game. I discovered it by observing the map layout in Doom Builder. 

I know that the IWADs contain a lot of these kind of errors, but I thought about sharing this one in particular since this is the first time I see it. 

Screenshot_Doom_20190826_221610.png

171576027_Sanstitre.png.d3b9d5e430b6cfbfe44bc8be5e812ed3.png

2002 A Doom Odyssey - 10th Anniversary Edition "e1m2" in Eternity engine. Seriously this hud is awesome, I can't wait to see it in a stable build.