Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Grazza

Post Your Doom Picture (Part 2)

I really hope the enemies won't be the dull wolfenstein enemies who just carry rapid weapons/pistols.
Can you swim underwater?

Hey, I asked Tormenator some stuff and while I unexpectedly opened a new page, I edited the post to contain a picture for advertisement. Sorry if it bothers you.

heh, someone else messing with rainbows? Are they all custom textures or are there loads of fog sectors doing it?

--
"The Catacombs beckon you once more..."

Eris Falling said:

"The Catacombs beckon you once more..."

You're mapping again?! Looks great so far.

joe-ilya said:

Hey, I asked Tormenator some stuff and while I unexpectedly opened a new page, I edited the post to contain a picture for advertisement. Sorry if it bothers you.

Sorry, but the thing AD_79 is saying it's you posted the same map picture in both post you made, where you answer to Torm and here... so you can choose another level or anything else you're working on to post a pic of it

Ahh, I never really understood how COLORMAP works, so never thought of that.

Rayzik said:

You're mapping again?! Looks great so far.

Thanks! In theory I can't end up not knowing what to make with this one, because it's just a remake of my only properly released map, so I should actually finish this one (for real this time! honest!!) I guess it's a slight visual improvement so far :)

jmickle66666666 said:

ty guys! have a bonus

God that its a pretty interesting its the kind of map i like to do. also that texture pack did you made it?

Here are a few new pictures from my map in progress. Still in early development though :D

Removed all monsters, weapons, etc... so that I can concentrate on the layout first. Dunno if I'll add them during construction or after the layout is done.

Anyways, enjoy.

I've recently tried using the slope thing, very practical might I add ^^

Another map to throw on the pile: "Hanging Death"

...Basically another map using the same theme as Rotting Garden.

Finished alpha-work on "The Lodge". Now if I can just get a single properly working 3D sector to open up the path to the red key in here, its just missing play balancing. The map is nothing too fancy, but solid enough that I'm happy with it. Mostly original textures.