Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Grazza

Post Your Doom Picture (Part 2)

2 "new" shots (more like updated shots):

Spoiler

Spoiler

Guess I forgot to take out the hud this time, oh well ^^

Made the opening to CK a bit more enticing rather than a crappy tek room.

@Rayzik: Your stuff looks so incredible! I drool over the screenshots you post.

@The_Trigger: Looks gorgeous, i'm excited to plays those maps!

Crunchynut44 said:

@The_Trigger: Looks gorgeous, i'm excited to plays those maps!

Haha thx, that opening shot of yours looks jaw dropping :D

The_Trigger said:

Haha thx, that opening shot of yours looks jaw dropping :D

Thanks man :P

scifista42 said:

I bet I know its source of inspiration...

Oh god was it that obvious haha. About 90% of my maps are heavily referenced from BTSX

Jon said:

Wouldn't the lava set the wood pillars alight?

There was no lava in that screenshot?

Ended up abandoning PAN* for just a plain marble surface with vanilla textures:

rdwpa said:

allhell.wad stuff

Years ago I recognized the sprite-work of that project were great but the levels technically really wanting (no grid, unbalanced.) I started rebuilding the maps but abandoned it quickly because they were so primitive. There's a room in dmdjm02.wad that's directly from MAP01.

A Quake-style map I'm attempting to finish for the Mayhem community project if there are still any map slots open.

i liked the map its a bit open on everyway that make some monsters find a way to turn around and try to get you behind. i didnt like the map become so big that probably will last over 30 mins. and that monster count isnt the final number of monster in the map. which probably i should add more to increase the fight the time needed for some backtrack (in case players want to take the other exit)

This probably won't look as beautiful as any of the maps here, but I'll share them anyways.

I'm kind of crappy at outdoor areas, but here's the front of the "castle".

And here's the best looking place here, the throne room.

This is also a Map 31 submission for TraceofSpade's MegaWAD, but there's still a lot to fix here.

Z0k said:

http://i.imgur.com/oXm7gO6.png

i liked the map its a bit open on everyway that make some monsters find a way to turn around and try to get you behind. i didnt like the map become so big that probably will last over 30 mins. and that monster count isnt the final number of monster in the map. which probably i should add more to increase the fight the time needed for some backtrack (in case players want to take the other exit)

That screenshot looks awesome. Great texturing and lighting!

If I had to come up with something on the spot, I'd say the concentrated light of a candle makes reading a book a bit easier. Someone just got lazy and left candles everywhere though!

Rayzik said:

If I had to come up with something on the spot, I'd say the concentrated light of a candle makes reading a book a bit easier. Someone just got lazy and left candles everywhere though!

I think your map's tragic backstory got leaked: