Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Grazza

Post Your Doom Picture (Part 2)

@th3_Dru1d No, it was actually quite easy. Really the most difficult part was testing the map.

Applying textures to large irregular walls was quick with visual mode, and aligning them even faster.

It was the architecture and everything that took the longest.

Here's some old screenshots of the first version of my techbase level I did long ago before deciding to make a new version of it. It IS done, I just haven't relased it being I felt it wasn't up to par. Its gonna sit in limbo until I feel comfortable and give it a shot and upload it. (funfact: its also my first full level I made) 

Screenshot_Doom_20180126_123604-1.png

Screenshot_Doom_20180126_123610-1.png

Screenshot_Doom_20180126_123628-1.png

10 hours ago, Agent6 said:

So uh...

How the hell you reach the damn exit? Think it's been over an hour and I still can't figure it out.

dfhdf.png

Any help? Still need it :(

I think the dock area looks a lot better now, since the lights and posts really liven it up. Thanks to @Gez and @Ichor for the suggestions! 

Whg1Le5.png

zZR1A0r.png

LUKQfDB.png

ohPTR1D.png

(Ignore the ugly gray blob in the background of this screenshot)

7 hours ago, Agent6 said:

Any help? Still need it :(

I know it may be an iconic map but you didn't say what map it is, nor did you say what wad it's in. Sometimes you've got to help the helpers help you.

20 minutes ago, Dragonfly said:

I know it may be an iconic map but you didn't say what map it is, nor did you say what wad it's in. Sometimes you've got to help the helpers help you.

Slaughterfest 3 MAP16 (Nibblet).

Figured people who played the megawad already know the area, so I didn't feel it was needed to mention where is this from.

10 minutes ago, Agent6 said:

Slaughterfest 3 MAP16 (Nibblet).

Figured people who played the megawad already know the area, so I didn't feel it was needed to mention where is this from.

If you didn't make the wad, you should always list where it's from. It's just good etiquette on this thread.

But really this isn't even the right place to ask advice. I'd suggest trying over on the Slaughterfest 3 thread itself.

18 minutes ago, Bauul said:

If you didn't make the wad, you should always list where it's from. It's just good etiquette on this thread.

But really this isn't even the right place to ask advice. I'd suggest trying over on the Slaughterfest 3 thread itself.

I guess you're right, I just didn't want to ruin that thread with my dumb questions.

And yeah my gut's telling me it is indeed a stupid question, almost every single time I get stuck somewhere it's because I do what I do best, miss the obvious. Not proud of it but can't do much to change that fact...

Feels pretty bad though, throwing the same question everywhere... first a few people, and now topics -__- .