Find results in...
Grazza

Post Your Doom Picture (Part 2)

59 minutes ago, Bridgeburner56 said:

Screenshot_Doom_20181220_002000.png

Needs more detail.

4 minutes ago, elend said:

@bridgeburner56 Where'S the download link? :D

It'll be downloadable when Jimmy get's all the maps together and puts them in a wad.  Quite a few cool looking maps from some great mappers i've seen going into this JOM :)

1 hour ago, wolfmcbeard said:

I know it's nothing compared to what our mouths have been collectively watering over for the last hour

Dude, who cares? If it's awesome, it's awesome.

@StormCatcher.77 I'm almost finished with your Eviternity map. It's so big I had to play it in shifts! ;) But based on the beauty of that map, I'm not surprised to see the excellent shots you provided for your JoM6 entry. Very Quake 2 feel on the last shot. 

image.png.6bf017141ceee15813bea6296d7c0bab.png

So, uh.... you guys come here often? 2 poor cacos stuck in a doorway, couldn't attack me at all. Cheers to anyone who guesses the megawad, and the map specifically.

1 hour ago, Honey16 said:

Screenshot_Doom_20181221_080809.jpg.30fd285f18a6f79e14e251c94be12502.jpgScreenshot_Doom_20181221_080749.jpg.98afe92be9fc40c901fddcb0c51d8f1b.jpg

So, this is actually a mod then?  I've been wondering about it every time you post.  I could never get it to look exactly like that in GZDoom's settings.  Nice.

On 12/16/2018 at 3:32 AM, Steve D said:

Thanks! That shading was directly inspired by, I believe, another Dutch Doomer, specifically E1M7 of Jan van der Veken's Dawn of the Dead. It was the first time I had ever seen outdoor shadowcasting, as opposed to the light through a window I had used before, which I first glimpsed in one of the Mori megawads.

I might be wrong here, but I'm fairly sure he's from Belgium. Nice shots you posted again :)