• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Grazza

Post Your Doom Picture (Part 2)

4 hours ago, Matias said:

Doomguy is now selling his bathwater

f2digrW.png

Good to see doomguy’s DIY bathroom remodeling seems to have worked out.

I wasn't happy with MAP07 of Depths 2, so I've started to remake it.

IDDQD/IDFA were used in screenshots so I could take screenshots in relative peace and haste.

Warning: these screenshots are WIP. The level isn't actually completeable yet. Drastic changes will likely be made.

Q9j7mSO.png

1050Yvt.png

wNMaLlF.png

qJSQIuz.png

CNkuiCN.png

n20ma6T.png

zp7tvVG.png

jTVbXT3.png

LoDRJ75.png

On ‎7‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 9:50 PM, Matias said:

Doomguy is now selling his bathwater

f2digrW.png

Doomguy. Can't even relax in the tub without seeing a hellish vista out the bathroom window. Dude has issues.  

Layout of my first actual map thats not a test is done:

AAS.PNG.2d3861b6ec1f7a602b81ea47397302c3.PNG

Was gonna post more but i now have a restriction to the amount of data pictures can be. Does anyone know how to fix that?

41 minutes ago, Rhebiz said:

Was gonna post more but i now have a restriction to the amount of data pictures can be. Does anyone know how to fix that?

Upload to an image hosting sites like imgur and post the direct link.

when i see those green textures, i am immediately expecting a Skulldash level. ;-)

@EdLooks exciting!! The palette of beige and dark gray tones are always winning. The lighting immediately makes you remember Doom 3...

I think, that map will be worthy successor of "Putrefier".

11 hours ago, StormCatcher.77 said:

@EdLooks exciting!! The palette of beige and dark gray tones are always winning. The lighting immediately makes you remember Doom 3...

I think, that map will be worthy successor of "Putrefier".

It's for a different project, but I'm working on it in tandem with remastering Putrefier with the same resource pack. A simple once over with better quality textures could probably be done in a couple hours with Find and Replace, but with the normal mapping, a ton of lighting has to be changed and the gameplay is being overhauled as well. Hopefully that should see the light of day before the end of summer.