Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vdgg

Going Down demos [-complevel 9]

Map 17 - Rest in Pieces - UV-Max in 13:27

This took so long to do, RNG is a bastard to be honest. Having 11 Archviles in a small map is not an easy task.

gd17-1327.zip

Edited by Bob9001

Map 14 - Secrets and Lies - UV-Max in 6:19

sub 6 is possible but time events and late teleport monsters irritate me for now

gd14-619.zip

5 hours ago, Zahid said:

Map 14 - Secrets and Lies - UV-Max in 6:19

sub 6 is possible but time events and late teleport monsters irritate me for now

gd14-619.zip

Wow, good job! Glad I'm not the only one that gets frustrated with timed events.

Map 15 UV-Max in 2:17 

Really it was kinda bad but just good rng on the cyber and mastermind and good secrets/button presses but I can't get anything lower for now :p ( wanted sub 2:10 ) 

gd15-217.zip

I imagine Map22 will be a bitch to do. I've tried to play it casually, and it's simply impossible.

Map 22 UV-Max in 6:09

Pretty cramped map to go fast and theres respawning zombiemen and the monsters sometimes take forever to spawn in at the end or he might have some kind of teleporting system for all the monsters in the map, either way this was my 2nd exit and eh good enough :p (1st exit was 7:11 but waited forever at the end looking for monsters)

gd22-609.zip

2 hours ago, Bob9001 said:

Good work everyone, that leaves 21 and 23 to be maxed and this is done for maxes :D

haha i just played through 23 and was saying "this ain't too bad", but i forgot about the ending... I forgot about that ending. 

Map 23  -Demonology -UV Max at 13:45

This is among best maps of set

i hope someone else would do the irritating,map 21 as i am done with it for now...

gd23-1345.zip

I wonder if anyone can beat V1perK1ller's quote-on-quote "unofficial" runs of these maps (since he used mods and whatnot). I'm just gonna say, more than likely, I won't be the one doing so, as it would only make me pretty mad. :P

55 minutes ago, Poncho said:

I wonder if anyone can beat V1perK1ller's quote-on-quote "unofficial" runs of these maps 

I watched his YouTube video of map 22 in i think 4:46? And was only able to get a 5:xx with god mode (I use god mode to practice the route) so idk, it didnt even seem like his run was that fast but I still couldn't get a 4:xx :p 

Map 17 UV-Max in 8:33

Finally got sub 10....and 9 lol. Quality improvement.

Posting twice so Andy will upload both to the DSDA.

gd17-833.zip

Map 01 UV-fast in 1:20

gd01f120.zip

I noticed there were no UV-fast demos, so I recorded this. I probably won't be filling much more of the table since the WAD's already challenging to me without fast monsters, but at least Map 01 is still doable.

Edit: Some more demos.

Map 02 UV-fast in 3:53

gd02f353.zip

Map 02 NM100s in 0:48

gd02s48.zip

Edited by Shepardus : Added Map 02 UV-fast and NM100s

Map13 UV Speed in 1:41

gd13-141.zip

Hwahwahwahwahwahwahwahwahwahwahwahwahwahwahwahwahwahwahwahwahwahwahwahwahwa

Save the first Soulsphere for later since you have to wait anyway. Then the last fight is RNG fest where you can't have 2 Arch-viles, and when you're cutting through the demons, the HKs/Barons can't be in your way. When you make to the last fight, just pray.