Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Redxone

[Doom Mod] Call Of Duty - Vector SMG

Guest Unregistered account

Looks OK, but I don't see the point of another weapon that fires bullets.

im confused by you, so you dont want a gun that shoots?
oh i know i gun the stoohs does the oppisite 0_0 mind blown!!!

J.B.R said:

That wasn't necessary because we already have real guns advanced and rg hardcore which is a mod with all COD:MW weapons,perks and etc.

got anything from duke nukem?

Why custom ammo and not just plain bullets? What drops this special ammo for it?

What about for the chaingun and pistol? What will that utilize? You could have made the zombieman and commando drop the custom ammo alongside their normal drops instead.

Guest Unregistered account

My point was, why another plain old big grey gun which merely fires more bullets/bullets faster? This is another one of the aspects that plague CoD, they all have .43 calibre AOF MGH sniper rifle H2s, and despite the large range of weapons and makes they all just spray bullets. Apart from the Rocket launcher, of course. I'm sorry if I came across as rude, I'm just saying you can put your DECORATE/etc. skills to more use on something more imaginative. Besides, most Doom players dislike Call of Duty and would find little point in using a mod like this.

Glaice said:

What about for the chaingun and pistol? What will that utilize? You could have made the zombieman and commando drop the custom ammo alongside their normal drops instead.

i now know how i could do that and its being added to the LK3 weapon mod

Redxone said:

im confused by you, so you dont want a gun that shoots?
oh i know i gun the stoohs does the oppisite 0_0 mind blown!!!

I'm quoting this post so it can be preserved for posterity's sake. :D

Joe667 said:

most Doom players dislike Call of Duty and would find little point in using a mod like this.

I wouldn't go as far as saying that, now I doubt not everyone who plays doom also shares the same interest in COD as they do for Doom. Also, i'm not to sure whether you are stating that as a fact or as an opinion.

I agree with that part about disliking CoD personally. But I strongly prefer classic to realistic shooters in general.

Jesusgamer123 said:

This looks okay but are you planning on adding more?

yeah i have made 4 others if you want them then just reply back