Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PmRd

DivX

I created a DivX version of the Doom 3 presentation movie and i need some place to upload it...

Update: The file is 61mb :)

2nd Update: I'm also making a Bink movie .. dont know how big its gonna be yet..

What ? From the Quicktime version ? How'd you do that ? If I know how to convert it, maybe I can do it myself and upload it to my space on Doomworld for a while.

The best way imo is to use quicktime pro (plenty of keys out there) and then export the mov as an avi. What I usually do is export it as uncompressed frames and wav stream and then recompress using vdub and the divx 5.01 codec. Smashing. Bink ?.....nah!

Divx 4.0 Default Settings?

Betcha.. your method is sooooo complicated.. mine is only one click

Okay, it worked and I'm just sorta screwing around with it now. There's some cool stuff in there I hadnd't noticed before.

Like this sequence, for example. Looks like Pinky's head is sorta INSIDE his body usually, but it pops out like a turtle's head when it attacks. Cool.

That's really cool, FlatHead. Could you perhaps post some likewise small, short clips like that for us 56K'ers? Even 50MB chokes my computer, but small clips like that are just great-- maybe about 1 or 2 megs?

Deathman said:

but how did you get 60mb?

mine turned out 56mb....

Well you zipped yours, didn't you?

The extracted file I got from you is 62.7mb