Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
geo

Black teens kill unarmed white man in St. Louis

Well, as long as they didn't use those reviled firearms (which we need to ban), and went out there to face their "adversary" man-to-man (well, two three against one, but still), looked him straight in the eye with nothing to hide and killed him manly, with their bare hands in a fair fight (for the sake of gun control, we can allow hammers. As long as they are not guns!), then it's A-OK, I guess.

Oh did I mention that these pesky firearms need to be banned?

PS: I found no elements of racial violence here, but since the victim was bosnian, he's much more likely to have fallen victim to his "brethren" from his torn-up land, than this being another 'niggaz vs honkies' story.

BaronOfStuff said:

Racially motivated? You watch your mouth, racist violence doesn't work that way!

SJWs define racism as privilege plus power, so technically white people can't experience racism.

Kontra Kommando said:

Based Bosnia. First they combat the Muslim hoard and now a protest of solidarity. Surely they are the true Greeks.

Oh wait, I'm thinking Bulgaria. Fuck Bosnia.

Where does it say in the linked article that they are black?

Edit: NM, some other sources confirm one black & one hispanic.

Well, I guess this justifies them using hammers and jumping the man three-to-one. "Affirmative action", "levelling the playfield" etc.

Looks like someone will now have to 'banhammers.'

One black and one hispanic, attacking a Bosnian dude? Do we really get to play the race card here? I mean, the victim was white, but technically as an immigrant who probably had a funny accent, well that complicates things. Was it racially motivated? Was it ethnically motivated? Do race and ethnicity even matter here?

I dunno, but to me it just seems like people are jumping on this story because they want to paint a narrative here, but the details kinda muddle that all up. It's obvious people want this to be a straight-up case of black-on-white violence, and that race was the only factor here, but even the most basic details complicate things here. The victim was an immigrant and one of the attackers wasn't black, so it could just as easily be a local-on-immigrant attack, or it could be something else entirely.

Whatever it is, though, I don't really think it matters, outside that this was a horrible crime, except to those looking to paint a specific narrative.

Fuck what the two dickheads races were, that doesn't matter when they killed some guy with god damn hammers!

Put the animals away with the rest of the sick filth.

geekmarine said:

One black and one hispanic, attacking a Bosnian dude? Do we really get to play the race card here? I mean, the victim was white, but technically as an immigrant who probably had a funny accent, well that complicates things. Was it racially motivated? Was it ethnically motivated? Do race and ethnicity even matter here?

Gang violence on a random victim seems likely from the description in the article. If you want a "card" though, Bosnians are Muslims.

dew said:

Gang violence on a random victim seems likely from the description in the article. If you want a "card" though, Bosnians are Muslims.

I doubt a black and Hispanic would know a white man with a funny accent could be one of their oppressed brethren.

dew said:

If you want a "card" though, Bosnians are Muslims.

Go tell that to a Bosnian Croat (Catholic) or a Bosnian Serb (Orthodox). They may have their differences, but they'll happily go Bure Baruta on yo ass together.

Well, you're right about one thing. The nationality I'm speaking of is correctly called Bosniaks. On the other hand, I'm not sure anyone else would identify as a Bosnian. Actually, a true patriotic Krajina Serb would probably take it as a serious insult, heh. Furthermore, Bosnian Serbs and Croats would never band together, status quo pits Serbs against Croats + Bosniaks.

Technician said:

I doubt a black and Hispanic would know a white man with a funny accent could be one of their oppressed brethren.

However, it could be that what they were thinking wasn't, "Let's get this dude 'cause he's white," it could be, "Let's get this dude 'cause he's a foreigner." That's pure speculation, and there are tons of possibilities, but my point is that everyone assumes that the motivation was, "The guy was white,' when there are plenty of other possible motivations. There seems to be an attitude - we're quick to look for other motivations if it's suggested a white guy attacking a minority was racially motivated, but when the situation is reversed, suddenly racism is treated as the only possible motivation.

I'm just saying personally, it wouldn't surprise me in the least if the motivation wasn't that the guy was white, but that the guy was a foreigner. After all, a lot of people operate under the assumption that the only dynamic in this country is a coalition of minorities vs. white people, as if all minorities are all on the same page and there are never conflicts between minorities, when the truth is some people who are minorities are very hostile against other minorities.

I think its likely, that because the victim was a Bosnian immigrant, he was a lot less likely to take their shit than the average white american. This man probably grew up in a war-zone. He probably got into it with them after provocation, and unfortunately paid with his life. Though there's no way I can support or prove that; its just a guess.

Maybe Mr. Bosniak was a racially insensitive Bosnianakkattack and prompted a homeboy nigga and his holmez into a fight near an open construction site. Most likely a comment against the two homeboys' smell. Justifiable murder!

Wonder how long it will be before the mainstream media starts race baiting again....oh wait, that started the moment the story went public. And it looks like the UK MSM beat the American MSM to it.

Krispy said:

Those hammers should have been locked in a secure cabinet.

If this were Europe there would probably be some lobbying in favor for just that.

Just as an aside, how fascinating it is to live in a country where there's room for, "Whites are a bunch of ignorant bigots," and "Blacks are a bunch of violent savages," at the same time. Even more interesting is how few people acknowledge that both points of view coexist. It's really neither here nor there, just an observation.

Fucking shit stains. They deserve to be shot.

geekmarine said:

Just as an aside, how fascinating it is to live in a country where there's room for, "Whites are a bunch of ignorant bigots," and "Blacks are a bunch of violent savages," at the same time.

I just love how people think whites are a bunch of ignorant bigots even though there are plenty of statistics, in which indicate that the majority of violent crimes are committed by blacks.

I find this statistic to be very alarming considering that blacks make up approximately 14% of the United States Population. A small population of people, high ratio of violent crime. That is a HUGE problem in the black community in which needs to be fixed.

the_miano said:

Fucking shit stains. They deserve to be shot.

In hindsight, if you're in a car, I guess its better to just drive away. Even if it means running over their legs. I think some knee-caps broken-in backwards would be a fine punishment for them. Of course you would have to report it to the police, but I would make sure I was at a safe enough distance from them.

the_miano said:

I just love how people think whites are a bunch of ignorant bigots even though there are plenty of statistics, in which indicate that the majority of violent crimes are committed by blacks.

I find this statistic to be very alarming considering that blacks make up approximately 14% of the United States Population. A small population of people, high ratio of violent crime. That is a HUGE problem in the black community in which needs to be fixed.

B-b-but they're an oppressed minority, shitlord.

the_miano said:

That is a HUGE problem in the black community in which needs to be fixed.

Agreed! And how do you plan on doing that? I mean, a good start would be to eradicate poverty of the underprivileged, don't you agree? ;)

The_miano, I'm assuming you're aware of the flaws with that methodology and you're just saying that to provoke a reaction. I mean, everyone's had "Intro to Statistics," right?

Well, in case anyone hasn't, here's the problem. Saying that a large percentage of criminals is black isn't the same as saying a large percentage of black people are criminals. Black or white, criminals make up a very small percentage of the population. So while the fact that the percentage of criminals who are black is high is statistically significant, it's irrelevant for most daily interactions.

Let me illustrate - what the statistics are saying is that if you survey a random group of prisoners, a higher percentage of prisoners will be black than the general population. However, if you take a survey of a random group of black people, it doesn't mean that a high percentage of black people will turn out to be criminals. The percentage of criminals of any race is low.

geo said:

Hammers. They did it with hammers. Discuss.

Why do you want people to "discuss" when there is no discussion in your post? Why not lead by example. :P

Enjay said:

Why do you want people to "discuss" when there is no discussion in your post? Why not lead by example. :P

I'll get us going: Ball-peen or claw?

The correct answer is mallet.