• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
geo

Black teens kill unarmed white man in St. Louis

Technician said:

I'll get us going: Ball-peen or claw?

The correct answer is mallet.

They're teens, so obviously ball-peen is their choice.

dew said:

Agreed! And how do you plan on doing that? I mean, a good start would be to eradicate poverty of the underprivileged, don't you agree?

Maybe if they are taught the basics of personal finance 101 and not investing in stupid shit they don't need with money they don't have, maybe that might give them pathway out of poverty... but then again, just a thought.

Or we can just continue the black poverty cycle by giving them mo' of dem welfares, which has definitely shown not to eradicate poverty of the underprivileged ;D

How about giving them a good education too? And dare I also say, teach them personal responsibility?

More like poor-ass niggers, yo ;-)

Cuz dem can't afford dem golden chains like 2PAC and graduate to being niggaz, dawg. Word.

Maes said:

Well, as long as they didn't use those reviled firearms (which we need to ban), and went out there to face their "adversary" man-to-man (well, two three against one, but still), looked him straight in the eye with nothing to hide and killed him manly, with their bare hands in a fair fight (for the sake of gun control, we can allow hammers. As long as they are not guns!), then it's A-OK, I guess.

Oh did I mention that these pesky firearms need to be banned?

Come now, Maes - I know you're smarter than that. Putting the sarcasm aside, do you genuinely think that if firearms were more heavily regulated that hammer sales would shoot through the roof?

Why is this news? Black people actually go to jail when they commit crimes, unlike white people.

Wagi said:

Why is this news? Black people actually go to jail when they commit crimes, unlike white people.

Because white america wants desperately to legitimatize its repressed anger and is upset when non-white america does just that (ferguson not withstanding however, though it occurs whenever minorities dare complain about something).

Wagi said:

Quast said:

Because white america wants desperately to legitimatize its repressed anger and is upset when non-white america does just that (ferguson not withstanding however, though it occurs whenever minorities dare complain about something).

http://www.bop.gov/about/statistics/statistics_inmate_race.jsp

59.2% of all U.S. inmates are white.
37.4% of all U.S. inmates are black.

I get there is frustration, but lets not fuck up the facts with absurd hyperboles. There's no doubt that some of those minority inmates were put there unfairly; yes it is disproportionate to their overall national population. Cops are people, and sometimes people are racist. But to say that whites don't pay for their crimes, is simply not true. You don't fight racism with more racism.

Kontra Kommando said:

You don't fight racism with more racism.

Technician said:

SJWs define racism as privilege plus power, so technically white people can't experience racism.

I'll just pop in and say that tumblr's definition of privilege is itself extremely problematic as they like to say, since it is entirely about racial/sexual/identity issues and absolutely not (deliberately not?) about social issues. So Hobo Bob the homeless guy, as a straight white cismale, is more privileged than Karl-Edward Schmoll, billionaire fashion designer, who might be a white cismale too but at least he is gay and Jewish.

This theory of privilege allows to whitewash social inequalities. "Black people aren't disenfranchised because they're poor, but because they're Black. That means we can cut off all welfare programs and replace them by PSAs about how racism is bad! It'll cost a lot less so that'll allow to reduce taxes."

Kontra Kommando said:

59.2% of all U.S. inmates are white.
37.4% of all U.S. inmates are black.

I get there is frustration, but lets not fuck up the facts with absurd hyperboles. There's no doubt that some of those minority inmates were put there unfairly; yes it is disproportionate to their overall national population.

Prison statistics have nothing to do with what I was talking about though.

Wagi asked why it was news. The reason is that it is not enough for white america to simply dislike the protestors and the rioters for what they are or even the message that they may have, white america needs a "justifiable" counter-point to the protest. And here we have it with this bosnian fellow. It's why you always see countless facebook img macros in the wake of events like ferguson and george zimmerman's trial saying "black person did a crime against white person, where's the outrage?!" There is no real outrage because the perpetrators of these crimes are arrested, prosecuted and placed in prison almost immediately. You know, as opposed to not being arrested until after the outrage.

Doomworld said:

the_maino
loser

Ouch, shouldn't have been so racist I guess (?).

-

How did this deteriorate into racism again? I honestly thought this forum was somewhat mature (At one point at least).

mrthejoshmon said:

Ouch, shouldn't have been so racist I guess (?).

-

How did this deteriorate into racism again? I honestly thought this forum was somewhat mature (At one point at least).

It happens with race/religion/politics, best not to get involved.