Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
snapshot

Man eaten alive by a Snake -Shown !-

Watch a Man eaten alive by a Snake after wearing the Snake Suit without recieving any kind of Damages,Tomorrow :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rrM3zl4J_g
A leaked video from the Episode ....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7jlzMP68bc&list=UUIlJYxw1Z66dqIL6LePdGLA
After they guy was eaten,will the snake have to Shit him off ? :P
Update 08-12-2014
Paul wasn't really eaten alive or Swallowed,the Anaconda just Put his head on Her mouth ...

Having the ability to survive the ordeal doesn't make it sound any less horrific, at least in my opinion. I just... that's a big ol' NOPE for me, no way - I mean, surviving being eaten by a snake is all well and good, but really, being inside a snake's digestive system is one memory I'd just rather not have.

How is this not going to kill the snake? I guess it would have to vomit. This is pretty morbid actually.

TheCupboard said:

How is this not going to kill the snake? I guess it would have to vomit. This is pretty morbid actually.

The snake will be fine. A human is much easier to swallow than any critter with antlers and can be regurgitated just as easily when frightened.

Wow, this is really interesting. We've all seen cartoon characters being eaten alive by giant monsters and then escaping, and now the story transforms to the real life? Crazy stuff. Quite disgusting and questionable from the animal rights perspective but fascinating as hell. I've never even thought that this could be done.

Like all snakes, constrictors do not eat living animals. So this guy would have to have some pretty impressive armor on his neck and chest to avoid suffocation and to fool the snake into thinking he is no longer alive before it starts to swallow him.

Well, there was that one case with the alligator that slowed its heartbeat and tricked the snake into thinking it was dead. It revived itself while still inside the snake and proceeded to claw its way out.

The snake died.

Jaxxoon R said:

Well, there was that one case with the alligator that slowed its heartbeat and tricked the snake into thinking it was dead. It revived itself while still inside the snake and proceeded to claw its way out.

The snake died.

Myth. The pointed, boney tail of the crocodile ruptured the snake's abdomen. They both died.

Snakes do not eat antlers, they would physically not fit into its body. This is pretty gross I think PETA would have justifiable rage over this.

The concept is just morbid and painfully retarded. Discovery has become nothing more then a weak sensationalism based station...

TheCupboard said:

Snakes do not eat antlers, they would physically not fit into its body.

Oh look, you're wrong. As long as the antlers are no bigger than the circumference of the abdomen, they'll go down.

I guess horns do qualify as antlers, even if they are biologically different tools. Informative video, thanks.

Men. Always looking for something that swallows.

isn't that dangerous for the snake, eating something it, presumably, can't digest, and the man somehow getting out of the snake again?

Memfis said:

Wow, this is really interesting. Quite disgusting and questionable from the animal rights perspective but fascinating as hell. I've never even thought that this could be done.

This. By the way, I had to stop watching the video after 3 seconds of seeing the snake and the man. I can't stand looking at living twisting slime-y and adhesive things, specially knowing that one is going to swallow the other one into its digestive system.

Well,they've done many tests to the Suit ,the videos for the test are found on youtube they recorded them to Prove that this isn't a joke,And the Episode was recorded a long time ago but not Shown on the Channel yet,Actually this isn't as Disgusting as this guy is seeing inside the Snake's digestive system (EYuck !!) ....

Doomhuntress said:

isn't that dangerous for the snake, eating something it, presumably, can't digest, and the man somehow getting out of the snake again?

You think the Snake will have to Shit him out ? of Course not,they'll have to kill the Snake ....

Next time on discovery, man climbs into a bear's asshole and survives! Stay tuned!

Seriously though, I can't tell if I find this amazing or retarded... I think both, actually.

DMGUYDZ64 said:

You think the Snake will have to Shit him out ? of Course not,they'll have to kill the Snake ....

Like I said, constrictors can regurgitate it's pray if coerced.

Technician said:

Like I said, constrictors can regurgitate it's pray if coerced.

You mean the Snake will vormit him ? Eyuck !

Being a snake man myself, I wonder exactly what they'll try to pull off here. Reliable documented instances of actual human beings being swallowed whole exist, but there are several conditions that have to be met in order to have a "man eating snake":

• Sufficiently large snake. This pretty much means only full-grown Reticulated Python, Anaconda, African Rock Python and maybe some specimens of Burmese Python.
  • Sufficiently small prey. The average human being is slightly above what is considered possible for a large constictor to swallow. As a rule of thumb, constrictors are able to swallow prey up to 50% of their own weight. With the heaviest Anaconda placed at slightly above 150 kg, and the heaviest Retics at barely 100 kg, this puts some obvious limits on what body frames they could handle. In fact, most documented victims are either children, or belong to races with small builds (e.g. native Cambodian, Bangladeshi, Vietnamese, Amazonian Indian etc.)
  • A form able to be handled by the snake. I've seen several documentaries that focused on how the the main difficulty for a "man eating snake" would be handling a human being's shoulders. Presumably, it would be easier if they started swallowing by the feet, but by instinct snakes swallow things head-first, so in the case of a human being they are much likely to give up (again, unless it's a smallish human).
OTOH, if this baby was alive today, it wouldn't have particular problems with any kind of human being:

Kind of a retarded and unnecessary cruelty to the snake. Even at best if the snake isn't harmed, it's like how fucking around with a venus flytrap can make it starve to death. I don't know why people think it's fun to mess around with nature just for jollies; if we can't coexist peacefully we need to just leave it the fuck alone.

i agree with nomad, its needless risk to both snake and person, plus it probably gave pain to the snake (the person probably was fine with the risk to himself, but its still risk nonetheless). they could have instead just fed it a small camera like when doctors probe the stomach.

@Nomad and raymoohawk: Don't worry, it won't become a trend. Those enthusiastic people were doing it just once, to prove they could. Similarly like it was with landing on the Moon (forgive me the super-distant comparison). They won't be sending any more people into a snake because they realize the uselessness and profit-lessness of it, also cruelty. You get what I mean, somebody else would express it better, but I can't.

Maes and nomad ; those two combined, sum up the entire ordeal.

It's just painfully retarded sensationalism pushing the limits of cruelty, and what the snake can handle...
Animals are not toys or punchingbags to use as you please.