Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Insomniak

Aww fuck...Trent's at it again

RRROOOAAARRR said:

Interesting...why do they hide it here? I'm actually finding it a bit disorientating, not seeing everyone's postcount...is it just to discourage blatant spammers?

as you can see by the top 10 list, it's not working too well.

Hehe, I'll bet...cover their genitals in honey and stick 'em in a termite nest, always changes the attitude real quick :D.

BTW how do I get my icon sorted out? ATM I don't apear to have one...

NarcoTerror said:

as you can see by the top 10 list, it's not working too well.

Most I can see there is 8,517...not bad, but Duhard at Q3W has nearly 28,000 now!

OK, most of those were total bollocks, but as spammers go, you don't have much of a problem that I can see!

OK music... :D I found the NIN soundtrack for Q1 pretty athmospheric, fitting the Q1 athmosphere, and they also did the sound effects for the ambient and monsters and everything, if I remember that right.

However, I liked the melodic music from the original Doom games, and think something more melodic likethat would fit Doom better. Don´t know if Trent Reznor is able to that. But maybe he does some remixes / covers of theoriginal songs, that could turn out pretty cool (if he resists doing it too noisy).

RRROOOAAARRR said:

BTW how do I get my icon sorted out? ATM I don't apear to have one...

Top of the screen in any forum page, click on "User Profile" and then "Edit Options". Avatar stuff is at the bottom.

Ta for the advice. While most forums operate on the same basic principles, it's the little details that trip me up :D.

EDIT: HUH? WTF is with my rank...?

How random is "random"...?

If it could "randomly" change to "Metal God" I wouldn't mind if it never randomly changed again...

Zaldron said:

No user has control over his title. Except Ling, of course.

User? I thought Ling was the Master Admin/God...

RRROOOAAARRR said:

Most I can see there is 8,517...not bad, but Duhard at Q3W has nearly 28,000 now!

Yes but consider that this entire forum has had days where it only gets four or five posts in 24 hours... if it was as busy as Q3W or SA or something I'd probably be up there with Duhard.

RRROOOAAARRR said:

OK, most of those were total bollocks, but as spammers go, you don't have much of a problem that I can see!

Yes but I don't spam. Every one of my posts is meaningful.

Fredrik is the best example of a spammer ATM.

Zaldron said:

No user has control over his title. Except Ling, of course.

...and the rest of the mods.

Yes but consider that this entire forum has had days where it only gets four or five posts in 24 hours... if it was as busy as Q3W or SA or something I'd probably be up there with Duhard.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RRROOOAAARRR said:

End Quote.

You guys do realize that with the release of the Doom3 movie, we'll see a sharp increase of idiots and spammers on this board? Hopefully Doomcenter or Newdoom will bear the brunt of it, but nobody's immune. I, for one, don't think I'll like the look of this board three months from now.