Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Breezeep

What do you want for Christmas?

I'm getting a new Android phone, because Apple Iphones are overrated.
This is where you can share what you want this Christmas.

To finally move on from my CRT monitor, which I am close to being able to afford doing.

I'd also like to help a friend of mine get an internet connection as he lacks one at the moment.

Technician said:

I want a fulfilling life.

This too.

Nothing really. There hasn't been a year in a long time where I wanted anything. I just have what I want. People tell me how difficult I am to shop for. While I don't want anything, getting nothing or the wrong gift is an insult.

What I really hate though is my style of gift giving. I spend a few hundred and just don't get it back. That's cool. Its my own fault for giving that much. I overkill it sometimes.

Eh, not much really... mainly just Binding of Isaac: Rebirth and a pair of Colorcross VR goggles (basically a sturdier, more comfy version of Google Cardboard). Maybe Skyrim DLC if I really wanted to get fancy.

I dunno, it's kinda funny - I mean, my wishlist is always simple and specific, but on the other hand, it generally means no real surprises. I'd really kinda like to be surprised by something I didn't even know I wanted, you know?

geekmarine said:

Maybe Skyrim DLC if I really wanted to get fancy.

Have we actually completed the main quest yet? I know that I love Skyrim and even more than that I loved modded Oblivion. Keep your hope alive as long your interest prevails; after all you are the one who is actually significant.

Modded Skyrim can be absolute balls to the wall should you allow it.

Clothes, books and something useful and functional/ something I'm in dire need of. I hate getting crap I dont really need.

I'm getting Resident Evil 5 and 6 on Steam, gracefully funded by my parents.

I want this Adapter thingy that lets you play GBA games through your SNES. It looks excellent based on the reviews. I would love some ganja but I can't find any.

Also many of the excellent ideas in this thread. A laid back day with Julia sounds excellent.

Sounds like a straight-up system-on-a-chip that hijacks the SNES for its video outputs, like the Super Gameboy essentially.

Yeah it is, it's excellent clone hardware. So I've read, they've yet to find a GBA game it can't run - Coupled with the fact that I have always missed my Gameboy Player since I sold it, it seems awesome!

I got the Genesis and NES versions in the past, the RetroPort and RetroGen. The NES one is kinda meh, but the Gen one is great. Playing SEGA games with an snes controller makes them way better, for me personally. I always hated the Gen controller.

Regarding the topic, i have a few younger friends who I usually buy gifts for. This year I got them Zelda: Oracle of Ages. I hope theyll like it, I'm looking forward to seeing their smiling faces when I bust out a present.

Nothing really, but when mom gave up and asked me to tell her what she should buy me for christmas I still told her to think hard about what kinds of things I might like instead. I am a hard son.

I would get a RetroPort adapter if it supported MMC5 games (like Castlevania 3, Battletoads and Rad Racer 2.), had the sound amplification issues fixed and had the buttons mapped to Y and B instead of B and A.

I'll probably get a gift card from my relatives this year and use that to get what I want for Christmas.

All I want for Christmas is some god damn time for myself. No work, no family, no friends. I just want a few days by myself to lounge and not give a fuck about anyone else's needs and prerogatives.

I would also like a new GPU. But like Billy Bob Thorton says in Bad Santa, "Wish in one hand, shit in the other and see which one fills up first."

Saw this coming from a mile away.

Hope to get a Tickle Tickle Wiggle Wiggle. You know those Smiley things?

Have 2 of them, a red and a white birthday one.

Edit: Got my third one. Thanks Santa!

It's a white Happy New Year one :) :) :)

I just want the holiday to be over. I don't see my siblings as often anymore now that were all living in different parts of the state, so I don't really know how to get personalized gifts like I used to. So I might just bake cookies for everyone or something. I don't even know what I want for Christmas. I can think of practical things that I want that I could use but their not really "gifts."

its not really that much of an enjoyable holiday unless youre a little kid or you have kids of your own.