Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Shaikoten

32in24-14: How the Hamburglar Stole Christmas!

My one's a MIDI of the Snow Go theme from Crash Bandicoot retooled by Fuzzballfox. Just for the textfile. :)

Likewise, the MIDI of "Walking in a Winter Wonderland" appears to have been made by the Roland Corporation in 1991, for what that's worth.

Also it's not used in MAP21, my map's MAP23.

Map 19's music is Shade Man's stage from Megaman 7, sequenced by Jarel Jones.

Map 28's music is Ending Music from Bomberman Hero, sequenced by Jace

Bang, boom, whizzam.

Map12 is 9:00 AM from Animal Crossing: City Folk, arranged by Andrew Shand

Apologies for the wonk, but there's a few issues (missing MAP30 esselcredit and a bridge-raising bug in MAP08 that sometimes rendered the map impossible without jumping/cheating) that have been fixified:

http://static.angryscience.net/doom/32in2414.zip

This is hopefully the last RC, but if folks could give it a test or two to confirm, that'd be swell.

I found a small error in the textfile regarding the music in my map:

MAP37: MAP15 from Vile Flesh

my map has sangy2.mid from NOVA: The Birth as the music track, and it is in there as D_MAP37, yet the textfile is wrong. is it too late to fix this?

Since we're making yet another round of final-now-for-real-guys-srsly changes...

Breezeep, I think it would be better to flip the baron and the PE, so that the baron teleports in front and the PE goes behind the player. It will make the trap actually dangerous.

Thanks, the reasoning is simple: the baron can't realistically walk downstairs and continue to pester you, so he gets relegated to a lazy sniper. PE can just float over the edge while there's a more dangerous "door with hitpoints" in front of you. It didn't help that you could just run into the PE's face and completely remove its ability to spam skulls, heh.