Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sephiroth

windows CE

I hear them nintendo gameboxcube things are only 150 bucks now, I might just pick one up so I can play resident evil again

Liam the Bard said:

I hear them nintendo gameboxcube things are only 150 bucks now, I might just pick one up so I can play resident evil again

Pfft. That game doesn't get close to DOOM 3 =P

Yay the Gamecube looks kewl but Resident Evil?....that's like watchin' paint dry.

magikal said:

Yay the Gamecube looks kewl but Resident Evil?....that's like watchin' paint dry.

Hmm... the game looks awesome... but DOOM 3 actually looks better despite being real time...

Fredrik said:

Hmm... the game looks awesome... but DOOM 3 actually looks better despite being real time...

Yep it looks awesome but it's just too slow.

magikal said:

Yep it looks awesome but it's just too slow.

Perhaps so. And not scary :P

Who cares about price? Only classic consoles were good IMO. And whoever wants a Lamecube (not a typo) needs to have his or her head checked ;)

Weedster said:

Who cares about price? Only classic consoles were good IMO. And whoever wants a Lamecube (not a typo) needs to have his or her head checked ;)

Well consoles and pc both have good and bad games it's just that generally PC games have 10x as much customizability, control, eyecandy, and you don't have to worry about getting people over to your place just to play multiplayer (although you can play some consoles online now).

I want to play RE again though. I do, I really, really, really do.

I'll admit...there were some damn good games for PSX that I played. Though I'm no longer a fan of wrestling, one of my friends got me hooked on WWF Smack Down! (the first one). Even though wresting is totally gay now, I still enjoyed the gameplay of it.

Oh yeah, Syphon Filter kicked ass as well, but I never got to play any of the sequels! The ad for SF2 made me laugh a little.

On DC: Hydro Thunder, hands down.

Heh, my fave console games are EarthBound, Turok 2, and the RE games (NOT Nemesis)

Well some games are better played on a console. Adventure games come to mind. It's more like a movie experience with a big screen, plus you don't have to worry about configuration and such crap.

Fredrik said:

Well some games are better played on a console. Adventure games come to mind. It's more like a movie experience with a big screen, plus you don't have to worry about configuration and such crap.

Yeah many games are better played on console,adventure,sports and fighting games particularly.The use of the same controller also provides a 'level playing field' for competition.
On the other hand I sometimes use the 'TV out' to go in to my 32"Sony Widescreen,the resolution is crap of course, but it's nice for watching lmps.