Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sephiroth

tobster...gone?

hea does anyone know what happened to fellow doomer tobe, or as he is called 'tobster'? i used to talk to him online and he was posting regularly. but i have not seen him online for a month nor have i seen any post. I never thought about it till someone else messaged me about him. so where the hell is the tobster

No one's seen him for quite a while. He hasn't been on IRC, either :/

bigbadgangsta said:

I tried to find out but I couldn't get his phone number...

Heh, that trick only worked with Lüt :P

Archvile64 said:

Heh, that trick only worked with Lüt :P

Could've been that I had it in my ICQ details.

bigbadgangsta said:

I tried to find out but I couldn't get his phone number...

Oh...BBG got burned!

Lüt said:

I thought they found it elsewhere...

Yep he was certainly regular but seemed to have his fair share of problems.I'm sure he'll be back.

Fredrik said:

I thought they found it elsewhere...

Yeah, they did :P

Lüt said:

Nah, we actually searched some sort of on-line phone book for the Dudziks living in Arlington Heights, IL :P

Arlington Heights? Muwahahahaa. I thought English names were twee.

Hmm, toby. He is either in hospital following the latest stunt gone wrong, has had major family problems with his dad, or really is dead. I hope he's fit for my DW world cruise (Admiral Stine will steer, Captain Dudzik will operate the gas pedal, Commander Ceccatto will play with the gear stick)

...actually scrap that last one

pritch said:

I hope he's fit for my DW world cruise (Admiral Stine will steer, Captain Dudzik will operate the gas pedal, Commander Ceccatto will play with the gear stick)

Hmm? World cruise? Wha?

Archvile64 said:

You mean Dan Woodward? =)

Heh. I knew that was gonna happen.

the_Danarchist said:

I thought it was Dudzig. Meh, maybe I'm wrong.

Too much ZeroWing for you.

Archvile64 said:

Hmm? World cruise? Wha?

I had this idea on IRC a while back to bring all the members of the Doom community together for a world crusie on one of those spanky crusise ships like the one I went to the Carribbean on at Xmas.

As I recall we had few laughs about seeing each other face to face and ended up debateing how many people there really are in the community.

pritch said:

I had this idea on IRC a while back to bring all the members of the Doom community together for a world crusie on one of those spanky crusise ships like the one I went to the Carribbean on at Xmas.

As I recall we had few laughs about seeing each other face to face and ended up debateing how many people there really are in the community.

Hm, could get rather crowded. Can you afford hiring an entire cruise ship?

pritch said:

*ship spontaniously combusts due to high concentrations of flammable personality.

tobester is gone for now, so is cacodemon leader, they both are out of #doomcon, my irc channel, lack of actions there :(