Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Batandy

Doom: The Golden Souls 2 | OUT NOW! | Current Ver: 1.4

I finally beat it. Guys one thing is I think the secrets are a little too hard to find. I only found one skull-key, I only found 32 Big Coins, I think I found like 2 of the alternative exits. Maybe something here or there to hint where the secrets are. Maybe its me maybe I just suck. Well... otherwise I loved every minute of it. Little difficult but I still made it. Thanks for making this guys its a really special experience and I think anyone who has a computer should play it.

There's an oddity with the forest map, an incomplete path around this area that is sealed off on the bottom side but can be walked on from the top.

Screenshot-Doom-20191019-080439.jpg Screenshot-Doom-20191019-080447.jpg

Still working my way through this and I finally found the Red Key, so I'm quite happy about that. Just got to Grotesque Gorehouse and this has truly been a phenomenal mod in all respects.

But I've spent at least two hours trying to figure out how to get on top of those damn bookshelves in Arid Abode. And I officially give up. There are no other little pathways; that switch isn't doing anything else. I've humped every bookshelf three or four times. I don't want the solution outright, but at this point, I will definitely take a hint. It's driving me crazy!

2 hours ago, 666shooter said:

Still working my way through this and I finally found the Red Key, so I'm quite happy about that. Just got to Grotesque Gorehouse and this has truly been a phenomenal mod in all respects.

But I've spent at least two hours trying to figure out how to get on top of those damn bookshelves in Arid Abode. And I officially give up. There are no other little pathways; that switch isn't doing anything else. I've humped every bookshelf three or four times. I don't want the solution outright, but at this point, I will definitely take a hint. It's driving me crazy!

The switch in the bookshelf room opens a hidden door nearby. Do you have the yellow key?

10 hours ago, CacoLemon said:

The switch in the bookshelf room opens a hidden door nearby. Do you have the yellow key?

The Red Key was my penultimate conquest, so yes, now I've got all three. I'll keep checking that lion switch, but all I see it opening is the adjacent room with the three coffins. Over and over again.

1 hour ago, 666shooter said:

The Red Key was my penultimate conquest, so yes, now I've got all three. I'll keep checking that lion switch, but all I see it opening is the adjacent room with the three coffins. Over and over again.

Well, take the yellow door. If the gates are still up in front of it, you need to find a switch via the puzzle rooms.

6 minutes ago, CacoLemon said:

Well, take the yellow door. If the gates are still up in front of it, you need to find a switch via the puzzle rooms.

That was the problem. The correct response was "Keep searching the rooms with the door maze". xD

That's okay. Once I had an idea where to check, the rest was simple enough. Finding that final spider might be even harder though. considering how thoroughly I checked the rest of the mansion... Back to it!

3 minutes ago, 666shooter said:

That was the problem. The correct response was "Keep searching the rooms with the door maze". xD

That's okay. Once I had an idea where to check, the rest was simple enough. Finding that final spider might be even harder though. considering how thoroughly I checked the rest of the mansion... Back to it!

If you have trouble finding spiders, pay attention to the sound they make (maybe turn down the music).

32 minutes ago, CacoLemon said:

If you have trouble finding spiders, pay attention to the sound they make (maybe turn down the music).

No, I know that. Can't hear the last one anywhere I mean. I've got 60, so I know what to look for. Now its a matter of finding that little corner somewhere.

There seems to be some weird collision happening in Groovy Grotto.

Some of the plants and stalactites have invisible walls around them making platforming much more difficult.

Please tell me that this is just an option in GZDoom I can fix and that I'm just an idiot.

8 hours ago, Volerm said:

There seems to be some weird collision happening in Groovy Grotto.

Some of the plants and stalactites have invisible walls around them making platforming much more difficult.

Please tell me that this is just an option in GZDoom I can fix and that I'm just an idiot.

Sounds like you have "Actors are infinitely tall" enabled (options > copmpatibility options > physics behavior).

Hey, i have a new mario 64 mod in progress along with a new library of enemies and weapons being worked on,  it's looking much more stabler than my primary release of the mod, as i rectify some loose ends, and this has a very nostalgic mario bros. feel to it. Can i migrate some of these awesome maps into my mod? As i see in the first post that you allow other mods to be loaded with it.

I just downloaded newer version of GZdoom and now I can't play it, it will show me error. I had problem with Pirate Doom in older version, and I have it still. But both I can open in LZdoom and it's ok, but I have to open in Gzdoom because of saves, saves from GZdoom isn't compabilite with LZdoom.

How can I solve this?

I try it both of bit, but same. And it say me this error with another .pk3.

Error:

GZDoom has encountered a problem and needs to close.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Please tell us about this problem.
The information will NOT be sent to Microsoft.

An error report has been created that you can submit to help improve GZDoom. You can either save it to disk and make a report in the bugs forum at http://forum.zdoom.org/, or you can send it directly without letting other people know about it.

Edited by Moravectomascb