Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Scuba Steve

The Incredible Baron - Released!

This... looks... amazing.

How long would the gameplay be expected to last if you play the campaign through?

Would you be extending the creature roster or introducing more creature mods in future?

$10 pledged! Only six quid in the Queen's money (real money), bargain!

A similar game that I've really enjoyed was a free (but pretty complex) browser game "Scrap Metal Heroes", which also worked for me thanks to my fascination about robots. Incredible Baron looks very nice.

The "r" in "Baron", plus the coloration of the letters, makes this game appear at a glance to be titled "The Incredible Bacon".

On a more serious note, this looks fantastic. :D Best of luck! Will donate myself once I get access to some money again.

Jimmy said:

The "r" in "Baron", plus the coloration of the letters, makes this game appear at a glance to be titled "The Incredible Bacon".

Hmm now that you mention it, along with the coloring of the letters...

Pure Hellspawn said:

i thought this game was going to be about a baron of hell.

I hope this game will have cartoony Doom monsters as playable creatures, at least as an easter egg. And an alt skin for the main character as the Baron of Hell.

Looks like more of a project than any Action Doom versions put together!

Lots of people said:

Bacon

Because, as we all know, you cannot ever have enough bacon.

scifista42 said:

I hope this game will have cartoony Doom monsters as playable creatures, at least as an easter egg. And an alt skin for the main character as the Baron of Hell.

There's already some box slugs, what more easter eggs you want?

Game is finally released and available for purchase. I should be a multimillionaire any day now! Information is in the original post.

I'd downloaded the Android version and played through all the "free" content. I like what I see, it certainly clears up a lot of the stupid headaches I run into with most tower defense-type games (a genre that I don't particularly like), and I would like to play the rest at some point, but currently don't have money to buy the rest of the game. But oh well, it's on the wishlist anyway.

OMG a box slug! Will Smartlee ever get the respect he deserves!?

What's this genre of games called, anyway? There's an Army of Darkness game that was very similar (but way simpler and much grindier).

don't spend all that $5 at once