Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Julian

Album Of The Millennium

Disc 1 of The Last Sunset, which contains tracks composed by Jamie Robertson for Millennium, is out. A sample track, called Creep, is available for free in both real audio and mp3 format.

I think it's somewhat ridiculous to pay for music... at least music that is not mainstream or heavy underground. I believe in free music and free music is the way to go. Although, the music is not bad... it might be a little better if it actually sounded real but I do not know the intentions of the creator, therefore I cannot bust him for that. Either way, good music but for God’s sakes… give it to us for free!

TheRequiem said:

I think it's somewhat ridiculous to pay for music... at least music that is not mainstream or heavy underground.

You = retarded.

People need to make a living.

TheRequiem said:

I think it's somewhat ridiculous to pay for music... I believe in free music and free music is the way to go.

Why don't you try being a music artist before saying that.

Anyway, it's free when you download the game so stop whining.

I believe music should be free but if people like it they could pay the artist some money :)

TheRequiem said:

I think it's somewhat ridiculous to pay for music... at least music that is not mainstream or heavy underground. I believe in free music and free music is the way to go. Although, the music is not bad... it might be a little better if it actually sounded real but I do not know the intentions of the creator, therefore I cannot bust him for that. Either way, good music but for God’s sakes… give it to us for free!

I'm sorry, but that's just an asinine remark.

It costs a hell of a lot in time and money to produce music - why do you think you should get it for free? If you work ( and the "I want stuff for free" attitude suggests to me someone living at home and not yet having to pay rent, bills etc. ), do you think your boss should turn round to you at the end of the day and go "Oh, I'm not going to pay you, because I should get your work for free"...? Eh?

As someone who has a CD out, and had to go through the time and expense involved in writing/recording/mastering/pressing/distributing it, I KNOW music should not be free. Because if it were, in a few years' time there would be no more new music. Musicians need to eat, pay bills, rent, and generally live; when living is free, then maybe we'll talk about music being free...until then, please engage brain before using mouth.

First off, I am a Music Director, Producer and Creator. I have created music that would blow your minds and in hopes of blowing up someday is an idea as good and creative as your comments, which were proven to be false and stupid for their reasons. =)

Second, it is ridiculous to pay for music and if for some insane reason that you do like to pay for music, then I pity you and your coherent existence on this subjective world. Alas, if you have nothing better to do then to bust me for actually "commenting" on the guys work, I wish I could kill you. I only said it wasn't worth paying for. Go back to designing your little "repeated physics" and horribly designed levels for Doom and watch the real experts design for Doom III. Anyhow, if you do not believe I have a talent for music... you'll have to hear me when my album is released but if you can't wait, I have some beats I will GIVE YOU for free.

RRROOOAAARRR said:

I'm sorry, but that's just an asinine remark.

It costs a hell of a lot in time and money to produce music - why do you think you should get it for free? If you work ( and the "I want stuff for free" attitude suggests to me someone living at home and not yet having to pay rent, bills etc. ), do you think your boss should turn round to you at the end of the day and go "Oh, I'm not going to pay you, because I should get your work for free"...? Eh?

Lol, I make close to $40,000 a month selling insurance, guy. I drive a black GMC Envoy (e-mail me for pictures and proof) and I own a 3600 Sq foot house in Red Rock Cuntry Club (e-mail me for more proof). Who's stupid now?

TheRequiem said:

Lol, I make close to $40,000 a month selling insurance, guy. I drive a black GMC Envoy (e-mail me for pictures and proof) and I own a 3600 Sq foot house in Red Rock Cuntry Club (e-mail me for more proof). Who's stupid now?

You, cause we have a life.

MACVILE_WHORE said:

You, cause we have a life.

My life is a little more better then sitting in front of a computer screen analyzing the defects of others when really, you are the defected human that needs work.

TheRequiem said:

You are still stupid. He might have been wrong but you are still very stupid.

...selling insurance... heh

Oh, about you making music that would blow my mind: The only way you could ever make music that would blow my mind is if you made music that could shoot me in the head.

Oh, about you making music that would blow my mind: The only way you could ever make music that would blow my mind is if you made music that could shoot me in the head.

ROFLMAO.

BTW SoM: why do you have an avatar of a IMP porking a Marine?

I'm sure if you listen to TheRequiem's music, the horribleness will go in through the ears, penetrate your cranium and drill a hole right through your head...

SoM said:

You are still stupid. He might have been wrong but you are still very stupid.

...selling insurance... heh

The music does shoot you in the head because you’re not able to understand it. You'll never understand it because I'm on a higher level of intelligence then you. As far as being stupid, I'm a certified genius by the Nevada State Mayor and the Clark County District for acing all College exams. (E-mail me for even more proof)

Haha! I'm on a roll on these fools today.

kristus said:

ROFLMAO.

BTW SoM: why do you have an avatar of a IMP porking a Marine?

* SoM Shurgs...

Well, I'm off guys... I stated and said everything that needed to be said. Any further comments will not have my attention because I do not care... if you really need to get your "point" across to me you can further do so by e-mailing me at (TheRequiem@planetunreal.com). Just because all you guys flipped out for a stupid reason, it’s ok… It really doesn’t matter to me, I don’t let it get inside my head and torment me like it does to you. Now, I have to go take my girl friend horseback riding since she won’t shut up. =)

Purely hypothetical question: if I were to call someone a total wanker, will that be seen as flaming...?

:-)

I guess if someone wants to give their music away, it shows how much it's really worth.

And BTW boasting about how much you earn/own is just about the saddest behaviour possible...compensating for something, are we?

TheRequiem said:

The music does shoot you in the head because you’re not able to understand it. You'll never understand it because I'm on a higher level of intelligence then you. As far as being stupid, I'm a certified genius by the Nevada State Mayor and the Clark County District for acing all College exams. (E-mail me for even more proof)

ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO

Where to start? The Nevada State Mayor? Don't states usually have a Governor?

"I'm on a roll on these fools today." The only thing about you the blows my mind is your grammar.

TheRequiem said:

This must be humor. It is? right?

Lüt said:

You sure are.

Heh, he's done trolling. I think he failed.

SoM said:

"I'm on a roll on these fools today." The only thing about you the blows my mind is your grammar.

ROFL

And you are proposing you are the better man? Hah
Your grammar is worse, plus, what is wrong with his grammar?

TheRequiem said:

You, you're a fucking insurance salesman for Christ's sake.

I'd rather have fun making music than sell insurance...*shudder*

TheRequiem said:

I was totally unware states had mayors. Please excuse my amazing ignorance.

I'm sure he meant "The Mayor" but his account was halted because you morons can't take the pressure of him being right. I guess it's just me, but please, stfu.