Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tormentor667

[Wolfenstein: Blade of Agony] Achievement Ideas? (p13)

Apologies if this has been asked before - I'm at the start of C2M5_A Stahlhimmel, and at the cave. How do I progress out of the cave ?

Thanks in advance.

Just off the top of my head, if I remember rightly, once you have killed 3 (I think) snipers from the cave overlooking the area beneath, (They are just visible though the fog, each in their own tower,) you head back to the start and another path has opened up.

I don't know if this has been mentioned or not, but in that one mission:

Spoiler

the flashback mission with PVT. Ryan, at the very end of the mission where you try to escape, you can actually get through the doors that are supposed to close on you if you sprint and strafe run fast enough. Don't know if that has been fixed yet or not. Just wanted to pointed that out.

On 5/19/2021 at 3:44 PM, Sand Lord said:

WTF DO YOU MEAN DO I make the red arrow move right or move the circle right do I have to press enter on each number I don't fucking understand this I been here for 2 HOURS IM GOIN INSANE

Hope you got it figured. It took me a little playing around. You just go to the right to get to the first number. Stop on it. I didn't hit enter. Then scroll the other way until you hit the second number. Then back to the right until you hit the third number. then hit enter. iirc that worked for me. 

10 minutes ago, Lizardcommando said:

I don't know if this has been mentioned or not, but in that one mission:

Hide contents

the flashback mission with PVT. Ryan, at the very end of the mission where you try to escape, you can actually get through the doors that are supposed to close on you if you sprint and strafe run fast enough. Don't know if that has been fixed yet or not. Just wanted to pointed that out.

Game over...Time Paradox?

16 hours ago, bLOCKbOYgAMES said:

Just off the top of my head, if I remember rightly, once you have killed 3 (I think) snipers from the cave overlooking the area beneath, (They are just visible though the fog, each in their own tower,) you head back to the start and another path has opened up.

I counted 4. But thanks K, that worked. Just another niggle that takes the edge of an otherwise great mod.

11 minutes ago, hawkwind said:

I counted 4. But thanks K, that worked. Just another niggle that takes the edge of an otherwise great mod.

I also got stuck there for a while too. :) Happy Hunting!

eps 1 and 2 - terrific!

ep 3 - oh i hope this is handled with the level of care that it should be and we don't end up having to... yup, we have to get a key from a mass grave, cool, i hope the undead gas doesn't mean we have to... yup, we get to kill undead shoah victims, neat

Achievement Ideas?
As some of you might have already noticed when following the GitHub development, we are currently working on an "Achievement System". A few things have alread been implemented but we are still brainstorming and therefore I thought it would make sense to ask the people out there what would be interesting to add. So, what ideas for proper achievements would you have? What would perfectly fit to Blade of Agony?

You should push out bug fixes and removal of tenuous material before pushing a release with a large, new feature.

Well, we are working on all the remaining bugs already and doing a lot of fixing and tracking, but we also want to prepare a few new features for the 3.1 release - so the one thing doesn't prevent the other.

On 6/6/2021 at 3:00 AM, andreadworkin4thaweekend said:

ep 3 - oh i hope this is handled with the level of care that it should be and we don't end up having to... yup, we have to get a key from a mass grave, cool, i hope the undead gas doesn't mean we have to... yup, we get to kill undead shoah victims, neat

I really hope this is a joke, otherwise this is in extremely poor taste and not something people are going to be comfortable with.

36 minutes ago, Major Arlene said:

Those "friends" of yours must be very special to you, Torm...

Well uh, these sprites exist. (WARNING: NSFW CONTENT, potentially triggering).

Hide contents

Whether or not these are in the game- they should not exist at all. Sexism for luls is not okay in an video game and I'm tired of pretending it is.

Also.... dragging your feet on getting rid of the "Master Race" difficulty after a month of saying that it would be removed is not going to look good on you. I understand that this massive file is a pain to re-upload but getting rid of content that is going to turn people away from playing it should be a priority, no?

Thank you for bringing tthis stuff to light.

yea I aint gonna finish playing this mod.

if I wanna be immersed with ppl a little head over heels for nazi propaganda and demeaning holocaust victims ill just go to /pol or 8chan.

and of course literally nobody just can't simply play and enjoy the mod... sigh.

10 years ago, stuff like that was simple and nobody would even mind that...

Either way, I gotta ask.

The ending leaves a certain feel that there might be a sequel... can we have a light of hope for one or nay?

Just now, Major Arlene said:

Well, when you leave stuff like I described in the game files, you kind of leave yourself open to be criticized.

I might agree on that but, come on... how many people would intentionally look at what's inside of main files of a mod if they are not into doing mods themselves?

2 minutes ago, Wereknight said:

I might agree on that but, come on... how many people would intentionally look at what's inside of main files of a mod if they are not into doing mods themselves?

I sincerely think you're asking the wrong question- why are the files in the game if they weren't meant to be used or seen?

2 minutes ago, Major Arlene said:

I sincerely think you're asking the wrong question

It's a matter of perspective, really.

2 minutes ago, Major Arlene said:

why are the files in the game if they weren't meant to be used or seen?

May be many reasons for "why", that's not the point though, is it. 
The point is that they are just there. And that's it.

Just to be honest I wouldn't mind that being here at all despite how bad it might be. And not because I'm not of West (duh...) but I'm a person that have seen much, MUCH worse stuff than this, and outside of games as well so, things like these sprites are just provoke my lazy "eh" and I move on. Because I don't play mods\games to feel offended and complain about, I play them to feel joy and get a relief from a reality I live in (which is far from good but surely better than most of African countries)

Just now, Ermin said:

are we going to see another closed thread lol

How Torm conducts himself in his response will play a big part in the longevity of the thread, I think. It'll likely stay open for now unless things implode in a particularly amazing fashion.

I figured things would go down like this, if you go a few pages back in the thread you can see that I questioned some insensitive things in this mod, to which Torm replied that there was nothing to worry about. I don't know what it is lately with people ruining otherwise great mods by including things of shock value. Newsflash for those kinds of content creators: it isn't even shocking, it's just dumb and juvenile and makes you look like you are perpetually an angry teen with a Slipknot hat on. 

I've seen mods that were made to be edgy just for shits and giggles but this is on another level and the fact that the hidden files are even there should definitely get people to ask a lot of questions. Whoever had the right idea to keep the messed up shit in the files shouldn't have anything to do with the mod in the first place. It's one thing to be edgy for shits and giggles but it's another when sexist shit gets spewed into a mod. If you want to add shockvalue fine but don't let it hinder the story or gameplay.