Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Tracer

How do you add precipitation to outdoor sectors?

I would really like to add snowfall or rainfall to some of my maps, much like in the total conversion "Cold As Hell", which by the way, if you haven't played it I strongly suggest that you do.

Anyhow, I'm just wondering if there's a script for it, or if there's some kind of texture wad file I can just add to the sectors in question.

All help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

For more information on the Cold As Hell total conversion, check out the wiki page. http://doom.wikia.com/wiki/Cold_as_Hell

What is preventing you from opening the Cold as Hell file and learning with a bit of your own elbow grease? If the file is too complex, consider viewing some other examples in an editor or pwad file manager like Slade or XWE.

tvr!.wad map02
bm2surv.wad map19

TheCupboard said:

What is preventing you from opening the Cold as Hell file and learning with a bit of your own elbow grease? If the file is too complex, consider viewing some other examples in an editor or pwad file manager like Slade or XWE.

tvr!.wad map02
bm2surv.wad map19

Because it's easier to come here and ask for the answer from people who already know instead of searching through a bunch of code.

I'd rather go the more efficient route and save time.