Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Breezeep

Where can I download "Doomword?"

Because the links that lead to its download do not work. Anyone here still have it or is there a working link?

Breezeep said:

Thanks. Is there any way to make the text transparent? or do you do it in Paint.net?

The latter.

Also, take into consideration that Doomword is sometimes criticized because it uses differently wide spaces between letters than the CWILV / other texts in Doom IWADs. I can recommend using Bitmap Font Writer instead, with custom Doom fonts created by GreyGhost. See this post for links, and previous posts for relevant discussion.

I guess you mean transparent background by "transparent text". What do you need it for? XWE will add these pics to your wad with transparent background, and I think Slade can do that to if you choose cyan as a "transparent color" or something.

Breezeep said:

Is there any way to make the text transparent? or do you do it in Paint.net?

If by "transparent" you mean turning the font into some sort of stencil, that will mean using an image editor. The fonts I made for Bitmap Font Writer could be edited to create text stencils, though depending on how you intend to use them there may be further editing involved to merge individual stencils with the textures they're to become part of.