Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Linguica

Leaked footage

Fredrik said:

You are mistaken. Zaldron is both.

interesting. So he goes by the name of Elton Duck?

I AM THE CARMACK.

heh, this thread really deteriorated...

the_Danarchist said:

KOO-KOO KA-CHOO!

If you rearrange that text string using arccos-index array manipulation, phase the inverted checksum with the binary root, express the outcome as an 11-dimensional projection in a Calabi-Yau space, offset the virtual vertices through a 7-dimensional matrix, divide the result with 319 and convert the numbers to unicode characters, you'll get the message "á!§k¨¡<òë;®\^ÁVýÐɧcþªŠu6ÿŠƒ¯ª¬d«þËxýW‡E".

Of course, I don't know what I'm talking about.

Fredrik said:

If you rearrange that text string using arccos-index array manipulation, phase the inverted checksum with the binary root, express the outcome as an 11-dimensional projection in a Calabi-Yau space, offset the virtual vertices through a 7-dimensional matrix, divide the result with 319 and convert the numbers to unicode characters, you'll get the message "á!§k¨¡<òë;®\^ÁVýÐɧcþªŠu6ÿŠƒ¯ª¬d«þËxýW‡E".

Of course, I don't know what I'm talking about.

ask carmack. He knows!

I wouldn't say that Zaldron is John Carmack (he'd probably appreciate that compliment though), otherwise he'd either compete with id software or he'd been hired into the company :-)

dsm said:

I wouldn't say that Zaldron is John Carmack (he'd probably appreciate that compliment though), otherwise he'd either compete with id software or he'd been hired into the company :-)

That doesn't make any sense. MUWHAHAHA

If Zaldron were John Carmack, and he sure as hell isn't, then he already owns Id. And he isn't and he hasn't been hired into Id and is not competing with them. MUWHAHAHA

Do you guys REALLY want Flathead or me to lock this thread???
The Zaldron=John Carmack was fun at first, but now it's just lame, so shut up about it already.
This forum is already pretty active right about now without all the crappy posts.

dsm said:

This forum is already pretty active right about now without all the crappy posts.

I understand that and I must confess that I'm sorry. I will be better in the future :|