Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Maz Hades

let the dream come true

Maz Hades said:

Because nobody's drawn a decent female Cyberdemon yet.

The Doom 2 box art shows otherwise.

Hehe, nice art. I can even vaguely see her nostrils as eyes (well, almost), like in the Cyberdemon's in-game sprite.

I would rather have given her no bra, as that'd be way more realistic, but there would be complaints, as she's probably too human for that to be acceptible, at least in general disscussion.
Probably the reason you never see the female monsters is they're extremely dominant, and they said "go and fight, men" and the men said "yes dear", and only the really psycho girls decided to fight too, like the spider mastermind.

Sodaholic said:

Beaudiful. Tenoudaten. Although, personally I'd give her a little less muscle definition on the legs and arms, to make her a little more feminine looking. Not any less muscular, though, as she's a goddamn Cyberdemon :D

There's actually something called H-Doom. I think it's stands for Harem Doom, but I don't really want to look into it beyond that. But it's animesque, so ya'll probably hate it.

Yeah, I've seen it. It seems to be aimed more at furries. I'm just drawing this stuff cuz it's funny.
I could try doing Hdoom style monsters if I wanted, but there's enough of that on the internet already, and I aim to provide art that demons themselves will be able to fap to, and humans probably shouln't.

"NO!" said John. "I must fap to the demons!" "No John" said the radio, "you are the demons." And then John was a cowf***er.

This puts the smack-down on Impse.. Fucking nightmare fuel.

Waffenak said:

motitoring

Best new word for "motorboating" I've ever heard!

Can we have Randy too please?
Are you Maes? xd You're probably loling so hard drawing this stuff.

Haven't updated this in a while.
Here's mr and mrs Sprat (based on a conversation about the yin/yang properties of Rev and Manc)

Spoiler

Maz Hades said:

I could try doing Hdoom style monsters if I wanted, but there's enough of that on the internet already, and I aim to provide art that demons themselves will be able to fap to, and humans probably shouln't.

This is the perfectest attitude about this I would've thought. Hdoom-style is transcendable semi-furriness. Your approach is sinnificantly better, and I hope you will do more good things!