Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jazzmaster9

Operation: Tank Command [My Indie-Game]

Jazz Software presents:

Take Control of an Allied Tank as you battle through the European and Pacific front of World War II.

Take out waves of enemy Tanks and avoid the enemy salvos, its simple, yet frantic, gameplay will leave you on the edge of your seat.

"Evade, Endure, Eliminate", victory is within our grasp.

Screenhots

Spoiler

Developers Notes

I took some time off from DooM Mapping to work on this game, It was a lot of fun making the engine and game proper. It is made with Game Maker 8 and is inspired by old school arcade shooters.

Tell me what you think of it.

I like it! Simple, yet fun playability. It took me a while before I realized that Mouse Button 1 and Mouse Button 2 are alternate attacks, that can be even performed both at once, which I could have read up of course!

looks nice, it reminds me of another game i've played years ago... but now i forgot it's name, sorry!

VGA said:

Does it use parallax scrolling?

this game does not. but it is something I will be implementing on the sequel.

I just played through it. It is a good bit of fun, even if mouse controls aren't my preferred method of playing any game. What stopped me was the flak gun segment. I'm just not good enough to overcome the squadron.

geo said:

I just played through it. It is a good bit of fun, even if mouse controls aren't my preferred method of playing any game. What stopped me was the flak gun segment. I'm just not good enough to overcome the squadron.

Thanks for playing :)

Yeah the flak gun segment is really a test of speed and accuracy, it takes a bit of practice to get that done.