Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kermode

Piano version of Into Sandy's City

Bobby Prince said originally he had a piano on this track but as a joke changed it to a harpsichord when trying it out on the other guys but they ended up liking it so he kept it. Was the original with the piano ever released or is it just the one that's already out there now? It doesn't appear in Romero's unused Doom music so that makes me think they never actually released it. :(

It's not that difficult to go in and change the patch yourself. I think the song sounds great both ways.

Sodaholic said:

It's not that difficult to go in and change the patch yourself. I think the song sounds great both ways.

You have to take into consideration that the patch changes itself midway through, it's doable but not as simple as flicking a switch...unless it is...then...mmm..xD
Okay disregard it seems FL studio knows when the patch changes and doesn't overwrite the data if you change it the right way.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/olro6lw6sw6r26a/sandy_piano.mid

There you go :P

No problem~ Patch changes happen on the timeline just as any other effect- however what that patch is depends on the value set. At least the piano patches are pretty much the lowest ones- so no guess work needed when it came to the chart

FuzzballFox said:

No problem~ Patch changes happen on the timeline just as any other effect- however what that patch is depends on the value set. At least the piano patches are pretty much the lowest ones- so no guess work needed when it came to the chart

doesn't FLS clearly say what instrument is which when you change it? if you hover the mouse over the different values, it should say in the top-left bar which instrument it is, acoustic grand piano being the default, i believe.

Doomhuntress said:

doesn't FLS clearly say what instrument is which when you change it? if you hover the mouse over the different values, it should say in the top-left bar which instrument it is, acoustic grand piano being the default, i believe.

I forget, but you know what I mean right? The sloped "chart" that aligns with the notes, that can be used to change values of pretty much anything