Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
msbluestar

DOOM 3 Single Player Mod "SP EOLT"

Hey, I was wondering if anyone has the SP Mod called "SP EOLT". I can't find it anywhere - but would like to get it. If you do have it, please let me know so I could arrange getting it from you. Thanks!

Thanks for the response!
Had no luck with over-game.eu. They list just the jpg of the map, but no link to the file itself.
Best bet is that hopefully someone who has already downloaded the map when it was available way back then (i.e. - from the now defunct Map Factory) will respond to this request. For that matter, there are a lot of DOOM3 maps/mods from the afore mentioned Map Factory that I'd love to get my hands on - maps that cannot be found anywhere else.

Judging by the screenshots this actually looks like a really cool map. Takes on environments and rooms that look more current-day realistic (subway station etc.) instead of the same old machine tech base. Now I want to play it and can't. Dang nabbit.

Yep - cool map from looking at the screenshots!

Someone out there has got to have this map downloaded on their PC!! If you do, please share!

Here's a couple more "hard-to-find" maps that look really cool that I'd love to get:
- In Vein
- Killing Shift

Thanks for the comments!!!!

msbluestar said:

Yep - cool map from looking at the screenshots!

Someone out there has got to have this map downloaded on their PC!! If you do, please share!

Here's a couple more "hard-to-find" maps that look really cool that I'd love to get:
- In Vein
- Killing Shift

Thanks for the comments!!!!

I have some good news for you, i found a few videos:

Ask the guy if he still has the maps and if can upload them.