Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Vegeta

Forsaken DOOM projects

I'm working in a partial convertion for DOOM (Ultimate), inspired in the DOOM Bible. I have the sprites, graphics textures, and some levels.
My problem is that I'm too lazy at level design (who doesn't?). My idea is to merge several wads from other guys into a mega wad and then insert the my stuff.

I know this sound dumb and lazy, but I think it can look good if I join the levels in themes.

If you where working in some DOOM project and abandoned it after a while without uploading nothing, may be you'd like to share some levels or graphics and join my project.
Please e-mail me at
alexisaiello@hotmail.com

P.S: I know, my English sucks. In my country we speak another language.

My problem is that I'm too lazy at level design (who doesn't?).

Uh, lots of people.

Make your own levels, it's really not that hard. I am amazingly retarded when it comes to computer technology, and I can make half-decent maps dammit.

I know this sound dumb and lazy

If you knew, why post? If you're too lazy to make levels, don't make a PC, simple.

[quote]My problem is I'm too lazy at level design
(who doesn't?).
BLATANT SYNTAX ERROR

Uh, anyways, what, really, is the use of making a PC, if you can't build the levels to go with it?
Hate to sound cruel, but do it yourself. You may just find that you're really quite good at decent level design, once you've made a couple "test" levels, and gotten the basics of it down.
Now go, scram, get outta here. Do some work on these levels you're too lazy to do yourself.

Archvile64 said:

Make your own levels, it's really not that hard. I am amazingly retarded when it comes to computer technology, and I can make half-decent maps dammit.

True dat. Your map DOM : E1M3 fucking rules. I was playing it through jDoom, but it glitched up in several places, some floor textures turned into HOM, and I couldn't walk past them...

Beh. Still a fucking good kick ass level. Inspired me in my project. So yeah.

mmnpsrsoskl said:

True dat. Your map DOM : E1M3 fucking rules. I was playing it through jDoom, but it glitched up in several places, some floor textures turned into HOM, and I couldn't walk past them...

Maybe you could help with opinions on my Jdoom megawad project?

Woohoo! I'm THIS close to finishing Summit of Acheron (searching for inspiration for the yellow-key area). If i can be arsed to add the health/ammo to Cerebus' Gates, it'll be done too.
Curse my lethargy.