Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Genki

Dead or Alive 5 Final Round is out!

So I got mine from steam from pc, including DLC; so did anyone of you get it? What do you think of it?

...But it is gimped. I mean, no online (patching in 3 months lol), no soft engine, missing stages, PS3/XB360 textures..Meanwhile the PS4/XB1 versions have all of that (except higher res textures). What the hell is wrong with Tecmo in regards to the PC port?

Glaice said:

What the hell is wrong with Tecmo in regards to the PC port?

Honestly, though, I can't say I'm surprised. This console generation, from what I hear, has been plagued by badly done PC ports.

MFG38 said:

Honestly, though, I can't say I'm surprised. This console generation, from what I hear, has been plagued by badly done PC ports.

I've heard a few conspiracy theories on Youtube how the consoles are paying to have shit ports. I don't think developers give a fuck enough.

geo said:

I've heard a few conspiracy theories on Youtube how the consoles are paying to have shit ports. I don't think developers give a fuck enough.

This.
I think i've seen some videos about Sony and Microsoft paying to delevopers to make the pc ports equal to consoles.

J.B.R said:

This.
I think i've seen some videos about Sony and Microsoft paying to delevopers to make the pc ports equal to consoles.

Legend has it according to 90s gaming historians, companies were paid go gimp one over the other. Personally I think its all sprite and processing power. In this case, perhaps developers are too weak to figure out Steam's online play since its all in English and they're a limited Japanese company. Perhaps the cut levels are just too intense for 90% of PCs or graphics cards. Or again gimp like the dickens. It could just be that the stages are glitched out of control.

Its funny so many people love to hate Asscreed whatever it was for having people show up after their eyes, hair and clothes, but Star Trek Online did the same thing and still does to this day from time to time. no one cares, its not new.

I definitely would recommend to wait for the multiplayer patch and then some more for user feedback on the netcode. as PC gamers we have already been plagued by too many fighting games mit serious MP issues. KOF13 had no online lobbies, MK9 and Injustice didn't even work properly at release and SFXT netcorde was a huge pile of shit right from the start and capcom never bothered to fix it.

and who knows if anyone is even still there in 3 months (if the MP patch is even coming anyway). tecmo shoud've just wait. but now they not only have to deal with a huge amount of negative reviews and feedback which surely influences the sale numbers but also the release of Mortal Kombat X in two weeks. which is probably a much better choice regarding multiplayer community and game content.

USF4, Skullgirls and BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extent are pretty solid titles though if anyone is looking for a fighting game with solid working multiplayer.

Great fighting games with no weird unexplainable hate towards the innocent use of body shapes and lose clothing. I wish i could play all of them again.